Case Study: Harkness Industries
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers.
With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkness needed a website that matched their outstanding dedication to customer service, but also highlighted their premium products and manufacturing capabilities to both their distributors and end-users.
– Increase brand value
– Increase their online visability
– Decrease bounce rate
– Provide useful tools and resources for the clients
– Optimize navigation
– Create a site that was easily updated with the latest news and products
– Optimize for SEO to increase greater search-ability
– Easily navigable with social media integration
– Easily searchable product information
For Harkness Industries we designed an engaging site that better resonated their quality products and services. We optimized content and created social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to aid SEO, brand consistency, and to increase reach.