How about a global perspective when it comes to ad spending on social media? In the past, social media advertising has had an impressive growth and continues to rise as many marketers start spending advertising dollars in the social sphere. This infographic created by Invesp, goes into detail about the global spend per region & […]...
Welcome April! It’s that day of the year again when the internet gets even more unbearable than all of the other days: April Fools’. Are any of these brands fooling you? Microsoft Australia “Surface Watch”: This from Samsung “Samsung Fingers”: Gmail’s “Shelfies”: Twitter’s “Twitter Helmet”: Even T...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...
Pabst Blue Ribbon may be synonymous with hipster culture, but it wasn’t always that way. The working class beer was in the sales dumps until a man named Ted Wright helped reinvent it. Wright is founder and managing partner at the Atlanta-based word-of-mouth agency Fizz, and the story of how he helped turn Pabst Blue Ribbon around is the stuf...
Local Vancouver Startup Hootsuite has faced online backlash for their (admittedly) poor UI/UX design in their online web social media dashboard. With the launch of the new design in their online dashboard, Hootsuite staffer and CEO Ryan Holmes read mean tweets about their dashaboard....
- April 17, 2014
- advertising, Social Media
- ad spend, ad tools, ad-buy, ads, advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-roi, strategies, tools facebook tools
This story originally appeared in searchenginewatch.com Facebook HQ has been busy tinkering with the ads platform to make improvements that provide Facebook advertisers more control, more organization, and streamlined ad creation. Read on for five features Facebook advertisers should be using now, how to use them, and how they can benefit from thes...
- February 24, 2014
- advertising, Social Media
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, brand, brand-recognition, branding, business, content-marketing, design, facebook, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business
HootSuite, perhaps the best-known tech company out of Vancouver these days, is a success story for many reasons. Though its valuation remains undisclosed, there’s a good chance the social media firm is worth north of $1 billion now, an exceptionally rare feat for any tech company (let alone a Canadian one). It also attracted $165 […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...