Want to double your engagement on social media? There is a simple way to do this with hashtags; those # signs you see all over Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook which allow you to tag your posts with information indicating your area of interest and let people find your material when they are searching for that […]...
Category Archives: B2B
The start-up Slack, from San Francisco is changing the way workers communicate. How? A group chat app that automatically archives almost everything. The app looks similar to several other group chat apps you’ve used like AOL Instant Messenger. The competitive advantages that helped turn Slack into one of the fastest growing business apps in ...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- February 17, 2015
- B2B, Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-marketing, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, customer, customer engagement, engagement, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
The power of social media offers a huge opportunity for B2B marketers to reach their clients. Studies show that we are still influenced most by our peers at work, making buying and marketing decisions heavily influenced by what one’s peers or coworkers are saying online. This means that social channels where we interact with our […]...
- February 17, 2014
- B2B, Case Study, Content Marketing, Industrial, SEO, Website Design
- brand, branding, case, case-study, content-marketing, harkness, harkness-industries, industries, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, molding, plastics, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers. With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkn...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- April 18, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Marketing, Uncategorized
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, creation, entrepreneur, facebook, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, strategies, vancouver, website-design
Living the life of an Entrepreneur is filled with excitement, challenges, and rewards. It is fast-paced, and offers unique obstacles every day that require quick decision making, and important choices. While the life of an entrepreneur can be stressful, it requires you to keep a keen finger on the pulse at all times. Like […]...
- April 9, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Marketing, Strategies
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, set-up, social media, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, strategy, vancouver, vancouver-website, web-design, web-design-vancouver, website-design
Getting tired of the same old strategy? Want something new this year to propel your professional career to the next level? We take a look at the things you can be doing now to start the career that you want to have tomorrow, by having a powerful personal action plan. We’re well into the new […]...
- April 4, 2013
- B2B, Case Study
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-vancouver, sugar-cookies, sugar-cookies-vancouver, sugar-vancouver, vancouver
Sugar Cookies and Confections is unique company. As one of Vancouver’s only custom-made sugar cookie companies, Sugar has quickly established established itself as a leader in this niche market. A locally owned and operated company, Sugar Vancouver has a loyal customer base serving weddings, businesses, and parties alike. Quite simply,...