- September 28, 2015
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Marketing, Research, SEO, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Strategies
- b2b social, brand, branding, Content Marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, online, online reputation, reputation, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies
A reminder to all, which is forgotten all too often – don’t put anything online that you wouldn’t want your mother or boss to read or see. Other than that sage advice, how do you best manage your online reputation to ensure you’re loved more than laughed at? How do you manage what others are […]...
- May 20, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Infographic
- b2b, b2c, communication strategy, Content Marketing, Infographic, New Media, sem, seo
Did you know that in todays world, putting content at the heart of your communication strategy means success. Content marketing has become well- established technique used by both B2B AND B2C marketers. How can YOU stand out from all the noise? Content marketing is only increasing with popularity as 55% of B2B marketers and 59% […]...
- March 10, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Facebook, Infographic, LinkedIn
- Content Marketing, facebook, Infographic, New Media, social media
What are the primary uses of social media for business? Customer engagement and earned media are. By providing high quality content that is easily shareable, companies can build large active audiences on social media. Over 900 social media users were surveyed by Fractl and Buzzstream to find out why users unfollow, and what behaviors companies ...
- February 12, 2015
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branded-content, branding, business, content, Content Marketing, content-creation, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, strategy
Every year around this time, Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs release a report that covers the trends we saw in content marketing the year before. From effective strategies used by North America’s top content marketers, to the valuable data they use to analyze their success, here we can have a look at some of the stats [&hellip...
Blue Ant Media’s music brand Aux has partnered with Toyota and the agency Beyond Marketing on a custom content video series in a bid to build engagement with socially active millennials. Featuring up-and-coming Canadian musicians, the content (which launched Sept. 3) is running as part of the Scion Sessions, a branded series (named for the [&hell...
- July 16, 2014
- Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- content, Content Marketing, Followers, marketing, social media, social-marketing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-marketing, vancouver
Content marketing is one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for both business and consumer brands today. As brands look to expand their reach online and engage audiences beyond ‘interruptive’ advertising, they’re increasingly looking to cultivate shareable content that is informative, entertaining and interesting. Marketers regularly...
- July 11, 2014
- Content Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business
Roasted strawberry buttermilk. Goat cheese with cherries. Bourbon with toasted butter pecans. These are just some of the mouth-watering ice cream flavors that dessert aficionados across the country can enjoy, thanks to culinary entrepreneur Jeni Britton Bauer. Jeni dropped out of art school in the mid ’90s to follow her passion for making ice cre...
- March 19, 2014
- Content Marketing, Social Media
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, design, designs, facebook, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, logo, marketers, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, pages, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, selling, seo, seo-vancouver, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, strategies, strategy, update, Van, vancouver, website-design
Facebook this week is beginning to roll out a new look for pages that they are promising to be more streamlined. Facebook says the changes will make it easier for people to find the information they want, and for page admins to find the tools that they use the most. The key features of the […]...
- March 7, 2014
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b social, brand, branding, business, content, content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, facebook, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
“Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” Jay Baer uses this analogy to explain the idea that content is the main substance in any digital marketing campaign; social media channels ignite that content and help it to spread. What this means for marketers is that content must be at the core of your digital marketing […]...
- February 17, 2014
- B2B, Case Study, Content Marketing, Industrial, SEO, Website Design
- brand, branding, case, case-study, content-marketing, harkness, harkness-industries, industries, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, molding, plastics, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers. With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkn...