Definition: The factor or consideration presented by a seller as the reason that one product or service is different from and better than that of the competition. If you can’t answer this question, you are in trouble. Defining a USP is important because it’s the reason you’re in business. Your business exists for a reason. No […]...
- February 10, 2017
- advertising, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Creative, Marketing, Uncategorized
- Best Commercials, Best Commercials 2017, Best Super Bowl Commercials, Funny Super Bowl Commercials, Super Bowl 2017, Super Bowl Commercials
Whether it pulls at your heart strings, brings a tear to your eye, makes you do your ugly laugh or sing a jingle in the kitchen while making pancakes, a good commercial will hit you and you won’t even know it. Commercials can be extremely relatable, it’s no surprise, especially when it comes to super […]...
- October 31, 2016
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Creative, Entrepreneurship, Infographic, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Strategies, Website Design
- 2017 planning, b2b, bing, blogs, content, google, info graphics presenence, media profile, search engines, seo, social media, Updates, videos, website, yahoo
With 2017 planning just around the corner, it’s important to think about a few ways you can boost your B2B marketing efforts. Here are just a few of our favourite tricks. We’ll have more tips for you in our blog next month as well. Website If you don’t have a website, you need one. This […]...
- September 30, 2016
- advertising, B2B, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, LinkedIn, Marketing, Productivity, Social Media, Strategies, Uncategorized, Webinar
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, Content Marketing, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, strategies
Business to business marketing is important. After all, where would other businesses be without your service? But how do B2B brands get noticed in an online world full of B2C clutter? Simple. Here are our top tips for sharing your brand online. LinkedIn When it comes to sharing your brand on social media, LinkedIn […]...
- November 26, 2015
- advertising, B2C, Branding, Creative, Marketing, Strategies
- brand, branding, kiosk marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing strategies, marketing-vancouver, strategies
On a recent trip to Chicago, we found numerous little kiosks that had an ingenious way of handing out samples to customers without anyone having to man a booth all day – no sore feet, no high wage cost. There’s no shortage of shops, malls and people along the Mile, so this location definitely sees […]...
- July 7, 2015
- advertising, Articles, B2C, Branding, Creative, Marketing, Photo, Strategies, technology
- brand, branding, creative, creative marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sales techniques, strategies
On a recent trip to L.A. we were strolling the Hollywood and Highland Mall, just off Hollywood Boulevard. This is one of those malls where the stores and prices range wildly. Here you may find a Kardashian with a collection of Louis Vuitton parcels or a tourist with a recent GAP purchase shopping at the […]...
Blue Ant Media’s music brand Aux has partnered with Toyota and the agency Beyond Marketing on a custom content video series in a bid to build engagement with socially active millennials. Featuring up-and-coming Canadian musicians, the content (which launched Sept. 3) is running as part of the Scion Sessions, a branded series (named for the [&hell...
- December 19, 2013
- Creative, Marketing, Uncategorized
- 2013, art, best-of-2013, births, brand, branding, celebrities, content-marketing, creative, deaths, entertainment, google, government, healthcare, here's-to-2013, image, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, Mario, Mario Zucca, netiflix, new-year, picture, politics, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, sports, summarized, tech, tumblr, yahoo, year-end, Zucca
Artist Mario Zucca recently unveiled Here’s to 2013, a visual toast to everything that just happened. Created for Beautler Ink, Zucca’s image is a 2013 time capsule that takes into account mostly pop culture, with a bit of politics, sports, and other. From births and deaths to the ascendance of Netflix, and even the difficulty of re...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- September 13, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Creative, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- baking, branding, business, confections, content-marketing, cookies, cooking, creative, facebook, identity, kitchen, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies, strategy, sugar, sweet, vancouver, website-design
Every once in a while we like to reflect on the work that we’ve done. Each project we work on is different, and requires subtle nuances to reflect the brands that we work with. In a previous case study, we looked at Sugar Cookies and Confections, and the overall brand strategy that we developed with […]...