It’s not enough to just be online, it’s important that you are seen. So what are the best ways to ensure your ideal customers see you? Here’s our top 4 tips. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle You have already posted great content on your blog. You’ve taken the time and energy and shared some of your top […]...
Category Archives: Facebook
- February 25, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Campaigns, Facebook, Social Media
- ads, call-to-action, canvas, carousel, facebook, images, media buy, mobile, videos
“Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.” With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products. You can easily build your Canvas using a combination ...
- January 9, 2016
- advertising, Articles, B2B, B2C, Branding, Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies, Strategies, technology
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing trends, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media
As 2015 ended and 2016 begins, we see a lot of lists floating around about “top ideas”, the “best of” and “what to expect”. Some of those have been about marketing trends, so we’ve combed through and created a compilation of what we think 2016 will bring to the world of marketing. [&hel...
- April 21, 2015
- advertising, Facebook, Infographic
- advertising, facebook, Infographic, mobile, ROI social media, social media advertising
How about a global perspective when it comes to ad spending on social media? In the past, social media advertising has had an impressive growth and continues to rise as many marketers start spending advertising dollars in the social sphere. This infographic created by Invesp, goes into detail about the global spend per region & […]...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- May 29, 2014
- Facebook, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, Facebook Marketing, marketing, mashable, ROI, ROI social media, social-ads, social-business, social-data, social-listening, social-marketing, social-marketing-plan, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-branding, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-marketing
Facebook remains the most popular social media platform among marketers, but less than half agree that it’s actually effective, according to Social Media Examiner‘s 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Nearly 100% of professionals polled reported using the network in business-to-consumer marketing while 89% said they used it t...
- July 8, 2013
- Facebook, Marketing
- branding, facebook, graph, ladder-up, ladderup, marketing, search, seo-vancouver, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
Facebook is launching graph search today. Announced last January, Graph Search is Facebook’s advanced search engine that allows you to search your Facebook social graph for people, places, things, and photos. Graph search allows you to ask specific questions like “Which of my friends live in Vancouver”. Facebook claims that the ne...