Is she talking to herself? Nope, who types anymore! (insert eye roll) Whether you are using this feature on your smartphone or not, you’re likely overhearing the conversations. “Alexa, play music” or “Okay Google” can be overheard just about anywhere. Voice search has gain significant popularity in the past few years, ...
At Ladder Up Inc, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and helping you grow your business and become better marketers. In today’s marketplace you need your audience to be able to find you online. Search engine optimization is a necessity to your businesses success. It’s a long term strategy that you can start implementing […...
Below you will find a comprehensive list of the different on page SEO factors we evaluate during an audit. Why they are important, what data we’re looking for and how these factors can will be improved for better search ranking. Additionally, when Ladder Up performs an audit we also provide off page SEO strategies to […]...
- October 31, 2016
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Creative, Entrepreneurship, Infographic, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Strategies, Website Design
- 2017 planning, b2b, bing, blogs, content, google, info graphics presenence, media profile, search engines, seo, social media, Updates, videos, website, yahoo
With 2017 planning just around the corner, it’s important to think about a few ways you can boost your B2B marketing efforts. Here are just a few of our favourite tricks. We’ll have more tips for you in our blog next month as well. Website If you don’t have a website, you need one. This […]...
- September 15, 2016
- B2B, Content Marketing, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, technology
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
With time at a premium we understand that no B2B marketer wants to add another social media platform and strategy to their to-do list. That being said, you should bump LinkedIn up that list – perhaps ahead of some other platforms based on your target market. Why? 80% of B2B leads were generated through LinkedIn […]...
- June 29, 2016
- Content Marketing, Google, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Strategies, Uncategorized, Website Design
- b2b-vancouver, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, seo-vancouver, website-design
Website redesigns are a part of business. Whether it’s every couple of years or more frequently, styles change and so should your site. But, when that time comes, you don’t want to lose the traction you’ve gained with your SEO (search engine optimization) efforts. The dilemma is, there’s a lot to know to do it […]...
- September 28, 2015
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Marketing, Research, SEO, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Strategies
- b2b social, brand, branding, Content Marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, online, online reputation, reputation, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies
A reminder to all, which is forgotten all too often – don’t put anything online that you wouldn’t want your mother or boss to read or see. Other than that sage advice, how do you best manage your online reputation to ensure you’re loved more than laughed at? How do you manage what others are […]...
- August 22, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Google, Reviews, SEO, Testimonials
- direct link, email, google reviews, reviews, testimonials
Your customers are using search to find your business and having a positive online reputation is a necessity. Having a My Business account with Google can help increase brand perception if you optimize your listing with great reviews. You’ll also benefit from an increase in search rank. Nearly 70% of all internet searches are done […]...
- February 12, 2015
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branded-content, branding, business, content, Content Marketing, content-creation, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, strategy
Every year around this time, Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs release a report that covers the trends we saw in content marketing the year before. From effective strategies used by North America’s top content marketers, to the valuable data they use to analyze their success, here we can have a look at some of the stats [&hellip...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...