It is always a good idea to keep things fresh and new on social media. Changing your cover pictures and profile pictures often show your audience you are present. If you’re worried about consistency, sit down with your team and develop some brand guidelines. Keeping the colours or style of imagery consistent is a a […]...
Category Archives: Social Media
- May 11, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, email, Email Marketing, Marketing, Social Media, Strategies
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, creative, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business
Anyone who has ever sent an email and waited for a reply, click-through or phone call as a result knows that strong subject lines are essential. But how the heck do we determine what’s a great subject line, versus a so-so subject line, or an awful subject line? Fortunately, some folks at a company called […]...
- February 25, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Campaigns, Facebook, Social Media
- ads, call-to-action, canvas, carousel, facebook, images, media buy, mobile, videos
“Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.” With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products. You can easily build your Canvas using a combination ...
- January 9, 2016
- advertising, Articles, B2B, B2C, Branding, Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies, Strategies, technology
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing trends, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media
As 2015 ended and 2016 begins, we see a lot of lists floating around about “top ideas”, the “best of” and “what to expect”. Some of those have been about marketing trends, so we’ve combed through and created a compilation of what we think 2016 will bring to the world of marketing. [&hel...
- March 21, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Infographic, Social Media
- facebook, google, hashtag, Infographic, Instagram, twitter
Want to double your engagement on social media? There is a simple way to do this with hashtags; those # signs you see all over Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook which allow you to tag your posts with information indicating your area of interest and let people find your material when they are searching for that […]...