When applying for a new job, the first place your potential employer is going to look for you is Google. If you’re on Twitter, it is most likely that your Twitter account will be on the front page of this search, and your Twitter Bio is what they are going to read first. So what […]...
Category Archives: Social Media
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- October 7, 2013
- Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- billion, initial-public-offering, IPO, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, news, offering, public, SEC, stock, tech, tech-news, twitter, TWTR, up, users
Last week Twitter filed to raise $1 Billion in it’s initial public offering, and list on the stock market under the name “TWTR.” In the companies filing with the SEC commission, it was revealed that it now has 218.3 million monthly active users, with more than 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets per […]...
- September 13, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Creative, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- baking, branding, business, confections, content-marketing, cookies, cooking, creative, facebook, identity, kitchen, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies, strategy, sugar, sweet, vancouver, website-design
Every once in a while we like to reflect on the work that we’ve done. Each project we work on is different, and requires subtle nuances to reflect the brands that we work with. In a previous case study, we looked at Sugar Cookies and Confections, and the overall brand strategy that we developed with […]...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...
- July 23, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies
- branding, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
When Instagram launched video last month, the tension was practically palpable as community managers scrambled to find clever uses for the new feature. Directly competing with Vine’s 6 second video loops, video for Instagram took a slightly different approach with 15 second videos that don’t loop. When video for Instagram launched, many...
Most people doing marketing aren’t qualified to do it. The small business owner, the restauranteur, the freelancer – most of these people are marketing themselves, and aren’t doing a very good job at it. Of course there are many tools out there that allow you to make a lot of noise and get lots of […]...
- July 15, 2013
- Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- blog, content-marketing, godin, ladder-up, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, permission-marketing, seth
Seth Godin is one of the greatest marketers, thinkers, and idea persons of our time. He has written 14 books, all of them bestsellers, which have been translated into more than 30 languages. American Way Magazine calls him, “America’s Greatest Marketer,” and his blog is one of the most popular self-written blogs in the world. Set...