It is always a good idea to keep things fresh and new on social media. Changing your cover pictures and profile pictures often show your audience you are present. If you’re worried about consistency, sit down with your team and develop some brand guidelines. Keeping the colours or style of imagery consistent is a a […]...
Category Archives: Social Media Set Up
- March 28, 2013
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Marketing, Research, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, gs-sales, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, re-design, ROI social media, social media, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, vancouver, website-design, website-redesign, website-redesign-vancouver
Just like people, every company has a unique personality. At Ladderup, we understand that your company has different marketing needs, and that you will need a custom made approach to reach your goals. In the first of a series of case studies, we take a look at the website redesign for GS Sales, a plastics […]...
- March 15, 2013
- Social Media, Social Media Set Up
- ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, pinterest, pinterest-analytics, pinterest-web-analytics
With record traffic and widespread appeal, Pinterest has quickly grown into one of the web’s most popular photo-sharing sites. With such significant growth in a short amount of time, the website has staked itself out some serious territory on the social web. In a move to monetize it’s huge amount of traffic and gain better insights [&h...
- February 18, 2012
- Articles, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, Marketing, Online Portfolio, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Stategies
- articles, brochures, content-marketing, e-newsletters, facebook, four-square, pinterest, set-up, social media, twitter, vancouver
You’ve spent all sorts of time creating your online portfolio of social media profiles, online articles, directory listings, e-newsletters, online catalogues and brochures but your sales staff isn’t embracing technology by signing up for a Linked In account, let alone have they begun tweeting. So how do you get them to see the value in ...
- November 10, 2011
- Marketing, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- graphic-design, re-design, social media, vancouver, victoria, website-design
Keeping your website new and fresh is essential to keep current and look creditable. It is also an crucial part of search engine optimization. Changes to the design of a website can have a profound impact on a customers perception. As an example: Recently we were contracted by Fare Logistics to update their website. Being […]...