With time at a premium we understand that no B2B marketer wants to add another social media platform and strategy to their to-do list. That being said, you should bump LinkedIn up that list – perhaps ahead of some other platforms based on your target market. Why? 80% of B2B leads were generated through LinkedIn […]...
Category Archives: Social Media Set Up
- March 28, 2013
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Marketing, Research, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, gs-sales, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, re-design, ROI social media, social media, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, vancouver, website-design, website-redesign, website-redesign-vancouver
Just like people, every company has a unique personality. At Ladderup, we understand that your company has different marketing needs, and that you will need a custom made approach to reach your goals. In the first of a series of case studies, we take a look at the website redesign for GS Sales, a plastics […]...
- March 15, 2013
- Social Media, Social Media Set Up
- ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, pinterest, pinterest-analytics, pinterest-web-analytics
With record traffic and widespread appeal, Pinterest has quickly grown into one of the web’s most popular photo-sharing sites. With such significant growth in a short amount of time, the website has staked itself out some serious territory on the social web. In a move to monetize it’s huge amount of traffic and gain better insights [&h...
- February 18, 2012
- Articles, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, Marketing, Online Portfolio, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Stategies
- articles, brochures, content-marketing, e-newsletters, facebook, four-square, pinterest, set-up, social media, twitter, vancouver
You’ve spent all sorts of time creating your online portfolio of social media profiles, online articles, directory listings, e-newsletters, online catalogues and brochures but your sales staff isn’t embracing technology by signing up for a Linked In account, let alone have they begun tweeting. So how do you get them to see the value in ...
- November 10, 2011
- Marketing, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- graphic-design, re-design, social media, vancouver, victoria, website-design
Keeping your website new and fresh is essential to keep current and look creditable. It is also an crucial part of search engine optimization. Changes to the design of a website can have a profound impact on a customers perception. As an example: Recently we were contracted by Fare Logistics to update their website. Being […]...