As predicted by many in 2016, chat bots are staring to become more and more popular on both social media and as a feature on websites. It all comes down to ease of use. Consumers want the convenience of being able to get the help they need from the comfort of their own home with […]...
- September 15, 2016
- B2B, Content Marketing, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, technology
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
With time at a premium we understand that no B2B marketer wants to add another social media platform and strategy to their to-do list. That being said, you should bump LinkedIn up that list – perhaps ahead of some other platforms based on your target market. Why? 80% of B2B leads were generated through LinkedIn […]...
- January 9, 2016
- advertising, Articles, B2B, B2C, Branding, Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies, Strategies, technology
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing trends, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media
As 2015 ended and 2016 begins, we see a lot of lists floating around about “top ideas”, the “best of” and “what to expect”. Some of those have been about marketing trends, so we’ve combed through and created a compilation of what we think 2016 will bring to the world of marketing. [&hel...
- July 7, 2015
- advertising, Articles, B2C, Branding, Creative, Marketing, Photo, Strategies, technology
- brand, branding, creative, creative marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sales techniques, strategies
On a recent trip to L.A. we were strolling the Hollywood and Highland Mall, just off Hollywood Boulevard. This is one of those malls where the stores and prices range wildly. Here you may find a Kardashian with a collection of Louis Vuitton parcels or a tourist with a recent GAP purchase shopping at the […]...
- January 7, 2014
- Articles, Marketing, technology
- 2014, anti, anti-spam, anti-spam-law, bill c-28, brand, branding, business, c-28, canada, content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, email, email-marketing, email-marketing-vancouver, email-strategy-vancouver, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, law, marketing, marketing-canada, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, spam, spammers, vancouver
It’s been years in the making, but Canada’s anti-Spam law (Bill C-28) is finally coming into effect this year. After 3 years in the making, the law will come into effect July 1, 2014 is widely known as The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Previously, Canada was the only G8 nation without an […]...
- December 17, 2013
- Entrepreneurship, technology
- business, community, content-marketing, creative, emerging, emerging-women, entrepreneur, female, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, leadership, management, marketing, small business, social media, social-media-small-business, visionary, women
It’s been a good year for women in leadership positions. From Marissa Meyer taking over as CEO at Yahoo, and Mary Barra taking over as head honcho at GM, it seems that women in leadership positions lead some of the most successful company revivals this year. Here we take a look via Fast Company of some […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- August 7, 2013
- Branding, Marketing, technology
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, business, content-marketing, google, google-glass, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, samsung-gear, tech, vancouver, wearable-tech
Google Glass, Samsung Gear, it seems that with companies snatching up patents for wearable technology, it may not be so far off in the future that we are all wearing our tech. With the ubiquitous smartphone now firmly implanted in the palms of millions of users around the world, firms are now looking to develop […]...