Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...
- July 23, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies
- branding, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
When Instagram launched video last month, the tension was practically palpable as community managers scrambled to find clever uses for the new feature. Directly competing with Vine’s 6 second video loops, video for Instagram took a slightly different approach with 15 second videos that don’t loop. When video for Instagram launched, many...
Most people doing marketing aren’t qualified to do it. The small business owner, the restauranteur, the freelancer – most of these people are marketing themselves, and aren’t doing a very good job at it. Of course there are many tools out there that allow you to make a lot of noise and get lots of […]...
- July 15, 2013
- Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- blog, content-marketing, godin, ladder-up, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, permission-marketing, seth
Seth Godin is one of the greatest marketers, thinkers, and idea persons of our time. He has written 14 books, all of them bestsellers, which have been translated into more than 30 languages. American Way Magazine calls him, “America’s Greatest Marketer,” and his blog is one of the most popular self-written blogs in the world. Set...
- July 8, 2013
- Facebook, Marketing
- branding, facebook, graph, ladder-up, ladderup, marketing, search, seo-vancouver, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
Facebook is launching graph search today. Announced last January, Graph Search is Facebook’s advanced search engine that allows you to search your Facebook social graph for people, places, things, and photos. Graph search allows you to ask specific questions like “Which of my friends live in Vancouver”. Facebook claims that the ne...
- July 2, 2013
- Marketing, Social Media, Uncategorized
- BRIAN SOLIS, business, conversation, conversation-prism, marketing, media, PATH, prism, social, social media, vancouver
The social media landscape seems to change daily with new social networks and tools emerging, and old ones falling by the wayside. When the conversation prism was introduced in 2008, there were 22 social media categories, each with just a handful of brands. Five years and four versions later, this years conversation prism outlines a […]...
- June 28, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- Instagram, sharing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, twitter, vancouver, video, Vine
After Instagram’s surprise launch of video last week, the question that was on everyone’s mind was “well what about Vine?”. Twitter’s popular Vine service allows users to share 6 second video clips that play in a loop. Launched in January 2013, Vine has seen a rapid growth in users, and proved popular with those wantin...