- August 22, 2013
- advertising, brand, branding, canada, canada-marketing, canadian, canadian-branding, canadian-business, canadian-marketing, canadian-tire, case-study, ladderup, marketing, play, tire, we-all-play
In a new marketing campaign, Canadian Tire is encouraging Canadians to get out and play. The national Retailer has launched it’s nationwide campaign that is encouraging kids to get out there and play, using the slogan, “We all play for Canada”. The new program has been in the works since early this year when Canadian Tire [&helli...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- August 12, 2013
- LinkedIn, Social Media
- college, content-marketing, job-market, jobs, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, linkedin-vancouver, marketing, marketing-van, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, students, vancouver
While your resume may have worked for landing you that job at the super-market in high school, it will no longer suffice for landing you a career. Instead, LinkedIn has become the hub for professional networking across industries around the globe, and has contributed to countless number of recruiters and higherees landing jobs. For college [&hellip...
- August 7, 2013
- Branding, Marketing, technology
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, business, content-marketing, google, google-glass, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, samsung-gear, tech, vancouver, wearable-tech
Google Glass, Samsung Gear, it seems that with companies snatching up patents for wearable technology, it may not be so far off in the future that we are all wearing our tech. With the ubiquitous smartphone now firmly implanted in the palms of millions of users around the world, firms are now looking to develop […]...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...
- July 23, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies
- branding, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
When Instagram launched video last month, the tension was practically palpable as community managers scrambled to find clever uses for the new feature. Directly competing with Vine’s 6 second video loops, video for Instagram took a slightly different approach with 15 second videos that don’t loop. When video for Instagram launched, many...
Most people doing marketing aren’t qualified to do it. The small business owner, the restauranteur, the freelancer – most of these people are marketing themselves, and aren’t doing a very good job at it. Of course there are many tools out there that allow you to make a lot of noise and get lots of […]...
- July 15, 2013
- Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- blog, content-marketing, godin, ladder-up, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, permission-marketing, seth
Seth Godin is one of the greatest marketers, thinkers, and idea persons of our time. He has written 14 books, all of them bestsellers, which have been translated into more than 30 languages. American Way Magazine calls him, “America’s Greatest Marketer,” and his blog is one of the most popular self-written blogs in the world. Set...
- July 8, 2013
- Facebook, Marketing
- branding, facebook, graph, ladder-up, ladderup, marketing, search, seo-vancouver, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
Facebook is launching graph search today. Announced last January, Graph Search is Facebook’s advanced search engine that allows you to search your Facebook social graph for people, places, things, and photos. Graph search allows you to ask specific questions like “Which of my friends live in Vancouver”. Facebook claims that the ne...