- March 10, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Facebook, Infographic, LinkedIn
- Content Marketing, facebook, Infographic, New Media, social media
What are the primary uses of social media for business? Customer engagement and earned media are. By providing high quality content that is easily shareable, companies can build large active audiences on social media. Over 900 social media users were surveyed by Fractl and Buzzstream to find out why users unfollow, and what behaviors companies ...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- February 17, 2015
- B2B, Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-marketing, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, customer, customer engagement, engagement, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
The power of social media offers a huge opportunity for B2B marketers to reach their clients. Studies show that we are still influenced most by our peers at work, making buying and marketing decisions heavily influenced by what one’s peers or coworkers are saying online. This means that social channels where we interact with our […]...
- February 12, 2015
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branded-content, branding, business, content, Content Marketing, content-creation, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, strategy
Every year around this time, Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs release a report that covers the trends we saw in content marketing the year before. From effective strategies used by North America’s top content marketers, to the valuable data they use to analyze their success, here we can have a look at some of the stats [&hellip...
- February 5, 2015
- Email Marketing, Productivity
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, email, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, marketing
Do you have the same dreaded feeling every Monday morning? You wake up and start checking your email, and then after clearing your inbox, you try to stay on top of incoming emails all day long, checking perhaps a little too often. With so many notifications popping up throughout the day, it come sometime seem […]...
- February 3, 2015
- Job Posting
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, hiring vancouver, job, job-market, job-posting, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver, vancouver hire
We’re currently accepting applications for a position with Ladder Up. This will be a key supporting role working with our marketing agency, as well as our small sugar cookie bakery. This position would best suit someone that has an aptitude for business activities including servicing customers via phone and email, marketing, and some bookke...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...
Word to the wise, online power shoppers: If a company offers to sell you a $6 box of “bullsh*t” and explicitly states that you’ll be receiving “literal feces, from an actual bull,” you’re probably going to end up with some cow poop in your mail box. In a move to mock Holiday consumerism and the […]...
Pabst Blue Ribbon may be synonymous with hipster culture, but it wasn’t always that way. The working class beer was in the sales dumps until a man named Ted Wright helped reinvent it. Wright is founder and managing partner at the Atlanta-based word-of-mouth agency Fizz, and the story of how he helped turn Pabst Blue Ribbon around is the stuf...