Businesses are in a tizzy these days because the posts on their Facebook Pages are reaching fewer people. A recent study estimated that brand posts on Facebook are typically seen by about 6 percent of a page’s fans, and that figure is expected to fall further this year. The decline has created a growing tension […]...
Back in June Twitter started allowing users to embed a tweet within a tweet within iOS and Android. The feature allows users to view a full tweet within another tweet, however this was only viewable on mobile devices until now. Prior to the change, embedded tweets would show up as links at the end of […]...
CANADIAN PRESS JULY 17, 2014 If a pint of coffee-flavoured beer gets you salivating, then Tim Hortons has a few other ideas that could change how you think about the restaurant chain. Executives have lifted the curtain on a new concept store, buried deep inside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as part of an invite-only convention […]...
- July 21, 2014
- Social Media
- advertising, b2b, business, Content Marketing, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ROI social media, Save, Save Feature, vancouver
How many times have you seen something interesting on Facebook only to forget what it was or who posted it later on? Now you can spare yourself this anguish with the help of a new Facebook save feature, which will help users keep interesting, important and memorable posts in their back pocket for future use. […]...
- July 16, 2014
- Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- content, Content Marketing, Followers, marketing, social media, social-marketing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-marketing, vancouver
Content marketing is one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for both business and consumer brands today. As brands look to expand their reach online and engage audiences beyond ‘interruptive’ advertising, they’re increasingly looking to cultivate shareable content that is informative, entertaining and interesting. Marketers regularly...
- July 11, 2014
- Content Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business
Roasted strawberry buttermilk. Goat cheese with cherries. Bourbon with toasted butter pecans. These are just some of the mouth-watering ice cream flavors that dessert aficionados across the country can enjoy, thanks to culinary entrepreneur Jeni Britton Bauer. Jeni dropped out of art school in the mid ’90s to follow her passion for making ice cre...
- July 8, 2014
- Marketing, Social Media
- brand, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-vancouver, video, Virality
We share things online every day — a cool DIY project, something that made us laugh, or a picture of a cute animal. We propel our ideas into the vast space known as the Internet, and become one tiny factor of a much larger process known as virality. SEE ALSO: 5 Ways Social Media is […]...
- July 4, 2014
- ad, advertising, best practice, business, content-marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, social-ads, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Facebook ads have come a long way in a few short years. The days of a brand posting a blurry photo from an event with a caption “Like Us Now!” are (thankfully) coming to an end. Through numerous algorithm changes, Facebook has made it clear to marketers that it wants – and its users expect […]...
- July 2, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, canadian-business, Commerce, content-marketing, Ebusiness, ecommerce, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing-vancouver, online, online store, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-meida
Statistics Canada says Canadian businesses sold more than $136 billion in goods and services over the internet in 2013, up from $122 billion a year earlier. The agency says wholesale trade, manufacturing and retail trade accounted for 61% of the value of ecommerce sales, similar to the 2012 results. It says about 13% of businesses […]...