“Your content strategy helps you manage content as a business asset.”
~Scott Abel, The Content Wrangler
Your content strategy is the cornerstone of content marketing. Before you plan, before you write, before you post, be sure to develop your content strategy so you have a clear idea of your content-related goals.
In this workshop we’ll help you build your content marketing plan and help you develop a marketing strategy that engages your audience, and drive profitable behaviors.
- What is content marketing?
- How is it done effectively?
- Why should each individual within the company be a part of it?
This workshop runs two hours with lunch provided.
A lunch where you will:
- Create a Content Strategy Plan for your business
- Participate in a small group presentation with customized help
- Learn to define your target market to create content that converts
- Learn the editorial guidelines to consider when creating content
- Discover the different types of content formats (42 in fact)
- Understand how to publish on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Learn the optimal ways to publish blog posts, whitepapers, and press releases
- Understand how creating content can improve your website search results
- Find out what “evergreen content” means
- Eat food
201 – 4501 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC
Thursday, February 16, 2017
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
$45 early-bird (until February 10th)
Only 15 spots available.
Angela has more than 14 years’ experience working in B2B and B2C environments specializing in branding, sales team integration, web development, and digital marketing. As the President of an award-winning agency, Ladder Up Marketing Inc., she consults with a wide array of clients from small online start-ups to multinationals.
In addition to her business activities, Angela is an active committee member for an assortment of organizations and businesses, and mentors a small group of young entrepreneurs. A known thought-leader in digital marketing, Angela is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences and is a regular contributor to industry publications.
Karine is the owner and chief copywriter of Brought to you by the letter K. With 15 years’ experience in marketing, she understands the strategic need of smart online content. She has worked for sports brands like the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC; travel brands like Quark Expeditions, Antarctica XXI, Days Inns – Canada, Motel 6 – Canada, and Ontario Tourism. As well as many other brands in various industries. This experience allows her to write about (mostly) any topic, and to match any style of writing to suit your brand or help you find your ideal voice. Her job is to make yours easier by taking some of the planning and writing tasks off your plate, allowing you to focus on more strategic work.