- November 14, 2013
- Campaigns, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- ads, advertising, canadian-business, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, small business, social media, social-ads, social-media-small-business, social-meida, twitter, twitter-ads, twitter-advertising, vancouver
Social media for small business can sometimes be a frustrating feat. It is often the case that small business owners are using social media not out of some larger marketing strategy, but more because they feel they have to be. It is often the case that these small businesses end up frustrated with their attempts […]...
- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- September 26, 2013
- ad, ad-buy, adobe, ads, advertising, b2b, branding, content-marketing, digital, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketers, marketing, marketing-magazine, media, seo, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
Adobe recently published a study titled: Digital Distress: What keeps marketers up at night? The study surveyed 1000 professional marketers, all working in a broad range of industries, and asked them how well they think they’re doing. The overwhelming result was that most marketers (9%) strongly believe that their digital strategy isn’t...
- September 10, 2013
- 150-million, ad, ads, advertising, app, cool, emily, facebook, Insta, Instagram, instagram-advertising, internet, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, madia-buy, marketing, media, users, vancouver, wall-street-journal, white
Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- September 3, 2013
- advertising, advertising-vancouver, award, BCAMA, campaign, credit-union, credit-unions, credit-unions-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketer, marketers, marketing, marketing-association, media-buying, social media, vancity, vancity-ad, vancouver
Vancouver’s Vancity bank has been named the Marketer of the Year by the BC chapter of the American Marketing Association. The credit union was chosen this year based on the success of it’s “Make Good Money” campaign, with 2013 seeing the firm have a 15% increase in new customers. The credit union’s 2013 campaign was [&...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 22, 2013
- advertising, brand, branding, canada, canada-marketing, canadian, canadian-branding, canadian-business, canadian-marketing, canadian-tire, case-study, ladderup, marketing, play, tire, we-all-play
In a new marketing campaign, Canadian Tire is encouraging Canadians to get out and play. The national Retailer has launched it’s nationwide campaign that is encouraging kids to get out there and play, using the slogan, “We all play for Canada”. The new program has been in the works since early this year when Canadian Tire [&helli...
- May 30, 2013
- advertising, Marketing, SEM, SEO
- ad, ad-words, advertising, b2b-vancouver, click, content-marketing, google, google-ads, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, pay, pay-per-click, pay-per-click-advertising, per, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, sem, sem-vancouver, seo, seo-vancouver, social media, strategies, vancouver, words
Earlier in the week we were talking about SEO and SEM strategies that can help you increase the visibility of your website. This week we’d like to take it a layer deeper, and start explaining how these strategies can help tie in with an Ad campaign to take your marketing strategy to the next level. […]...
- May 10, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Stategies, Uncategorized
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, content-marketing, facebook, facebook-advertising, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Facebook advertising is one of the most powerful tools available to marketers and advertisers. The problem is, most marketers are only aware of the most basic advertising tools on Facebook, such as promoted posts or the self-serve ad-tool. The truth is, Facebook is able to offer deep data and targeting information that allow marketers to […]...