- June 23, 2014
- advertising, anti-spam, business, CAN-SPAM, canada, CASL, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, legislation, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, spam, Spam Act
Approaching July 1 when the first aspects of the law come into effect, companies have been taking advantage of their last days in which unsolicited e-mails are permitted to ask customers, prospective customers, recipients of newsletters, and others for consent to contact them in the future. But it’s more than just a last-minute administrative hea...
- April 10, 2014
- advertising, angela rodenburgh, anti-spam, b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, CAN-SPAM, canada, canada-spam, canadian spam laws, CASL, content-marketing, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, spam, vancouver, webinar
The new Canadian and American Anti-Spam laws known as CASL and CAN-SPAM will make tough new changes to the ways businesses can send emails. Watch our webinar as we explain these new changes, and how marketers can prepare for them. Statistic: “Among U.S. marketers surveyed, 57.6 percent said they were unaware of the new act. […]...
- February 28, 2014
- advertising, anti-spam, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada, canada-spam, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, legislation, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-small-business, spam, vancouver, victoria
While the Canadian federal government’s anti-spam legislation is not yet in force, many businesses are starting to prepare for compliance. The law is broad; it applies to any electronic message that is sent, routed, or retrieved using a computer system in Canada, and the penalties for non-compliance are steep. Virtually every person and busin...
- January 7, 2014
- Articles, Marketing, technology
- 2014, anti, anti-spam, anti-spam-law, bill c-28, brand, branding, business, c-28, canada, content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, email, email-marketing, email-marketing-vancouver, email-strategy-vancouver, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, law, marketing, marketing-canada, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, spam, spammers, vancouver
It’s been years in the making, but Canada’s anti-Spam law (Bill C-28) is finally coming into effect this year. After 3 years in the making, the law will come into effect July 1, 2014 is widely known as The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Previously, Canada was the only G8 nation without an […]...