We’ve all been there, trying to make a (seemingly) tough decision while battling emotional fatigue and clouded by the opinions of others. When it comes time to make the call, or even in that split second moment, you make the decision then only 30 seconds later you may have made the wrong choice. Anyone who’s […]...
- December 19, 2013
- Creative, Marketing, Uncategorized
- 2013, art, best-of-2013, births, brand, branding, celebrities, content-marketing, creative, deaths, entertainment, google, government, healthcare, here's-to-2013, image, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, Mario, Mario Zucca, netiflix, new-year, picture, politics, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, sports, summarized, tech, tumblr, yahoo, year-end, Zucca
Artist Mario Zucca recently unveiled Here’s to 2013, a visual toast to everything that just happened. Created for Beautler Ink, Zucca’s image is a 2013 time capsule that takes into account mostly pop culture, with a bit of politics, sports, and other. From births and deaths to the ascendance of Netflix, and even the difficulty of re...
- November 12, 2013
- Articles, Social Media
- brand, branding, business, content-marketing, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, mentor, mentorship, networking, selling, small business, small-business-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-vancouver, success
Finding the right person to learn from in your career can really expedite your career path. Learning from those who have come before you, and tapping into the insights of those who you look up to is a great way to boost your career in the right direction. Mentorship can often offer the key ingredient […]...
- October 23, 2013
- SEO, Social Media
- Bio, brand, branding, content-marketing, Copy, Keywords, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, tech, twitter, vancouver, Writing
When applying for a new job, the first place your potential employer is going to look for you is Google. If you’re on Twitter, it is most likely that your Twitter account will be on the front page of this search, and your Twitter Bio is what they are going to read first. So what […]...
- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- September 5, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing
- brand, branding, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, identity, ladder, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
When you buy a new pair of shoes, is it better to keep them shiny and new, or let them get a few scuffs? I’d rather let mine get a few scuffs as opposed to spending every day avoiding puddles. Now let’s think about your brand. Would you rather show the world your shoes, scuffs […]...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...