Welcome April! It’s that day of the year again when the internet gets even more unbearable than all of the other days: April Fools’. Are any of these brands fooling you? Microsoft Australia “Surface Watch”: This from Samsung “Samsung Fingers”: Gmail’s “Shelfies”: Twitter’s “Twitter Helmet”: Even T...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...