- January 3, 2013
- 2013, blogging, branding, business, goals, marketing, new years resolution, social media, strategies, vancouver
1. Pick one thing and do it! Have you been meaning to start a blog, figure out twitter, post videos on YouTube, or try an ad campaign on Facebook? Be strategic with your time and resources and pick one thing to focus on. Then take a course, hire a consultant, or just search online for […]...
You’ve already heard of social media, maybe you even use some platforms yourself. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In… There are many different types of social media and they all have their purpose but have you found its purpose for your business? A lot of people think that because they own a small business, or because […]...
- May 8, 2012
- Branding, Marketing, Social Media
- business, content-marketing, LinkedIn, marketing, online, profile, promotion, resume, seo, set-up, social media, vancouver
Your Personal Profile on LinkedIn A lot of people look at LinkedIn as a glorified Facebook for business people, or just another job search board. While it can help you find a job, or an employer, it can do a whole lot more if you know to know how to use it correctly. Let’s look […]...
- January 19, 2012
- B2B, Branding, Logos
- b2b, burnaby, business, logo, logo-design, marketing, re-design, update, vancouver
If your logo doesn’t speak to you like it used to, or you threw yours together using “Word” at some point. Consider having us give it an overhaul. We can simple clean up the version you current have or come up with a completely new look for your business. Just starting out? We’ve created dozens […]...