- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- September 3, 2013
- advertising, advertising-vancouver, award, BCAMA, campaign, credit-union, credit-unions, credit-unions-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketer, marketers, marketing, marketing-association, media-buying, social media, vancity, vancity-ad, vancouver
Vancouver’s Vancity bank has been named the Marketer of the Year by the BC chapter of the American Marketing Association. The credit union was chosen this year based on the success of it’s “Make Good Money” campaign, with 2013 seeing the firm have a 15% increase in new customers. The credit union’s 2013 campaign was [&...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- April 9, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Marketing, Strategies
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, set-up, social media, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, strategy, vancouver, vancouver-website, web-design, web-design-vancouver, website-design
Getting tired of the same old strategy? Want something new this year to propel your professional career to the next level? We take a look at the things you can be doing now to start the career that you want to have tomorrow, by having a powerful personal action plan. We’re well into the new […]...
- September 28, 2011
- Campaigns, Marketing, Strategies
- campaign, female, implementation, ladder-up, marketing, moms, strategies, strategy, successful, vancouver, women
If you aren’t a parent or grandparent you probably don’t notice the incredible amount of advertising directed to moms and although this is far from a new topic. I’m bringing it up because of a recent campaign by Superstore that I truly believe is brilliant. Every mom wants the best for their baby and although […]...