- February 17, 2014
- B2B, Case Study, Content Marketing, Industrial, SEO, Website Design
- brand, branding, case, case-study, content-marketing, harkness, harkness-industries, industries, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, molding, plastics, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers. With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkn...
- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- August 22, 2013
- advertising, brand, branding, canada, canada-marketing, canadian, canadian-branding, canadian-business, canadian-marketing, canadian-tire, case-study, ladderup, marketing, play, tire, we-all-play
In a new marketing campaign, Canadian Tire is encouraging Canadians to get out and play. The national Retailer has launched it’s nationwide campaign that is encouraging kids to get out there and play, using the slogan, “We all play for Canada”. The new program has been in the works since early this year when Canadian Tire [&helli...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- April 23, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Uncategorized
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, case-study, content-marketing, creation, graphic-design, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, vancouver, website-design
Redwood Plastics is an innovative plastics company based in British Columbia. In operation since 1971, Redwood Plastics, in partnership with it’s manufacturing division and suppliers, molds, machines, fabricates and distributes a wide-range of high quality custom plastics parts. Redwood came to us as an already established brand with an exist...