What are the primary uses of social media for business? Customer engagement and earned media are. By providing high quality content that is easily shareable, companies can build large active audiences on social media. Over 900 social media users were surveyed by Fractl and Buzzstream to find out why users unfollow, and what behaviors companies ...
- February 17, 2015
- B2B, Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-marketing, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, customer, customer engagement, engagement, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
The power of social media offers a huge opportunity for B2B marketers to reach their clients. Studies show that we are still influenced most by our peers at work, making buying and marketing decisions heavily influenced by what one’s peers or coworkers are saying online. This means that social channels where we interact with our […]...
- February 12, 2015
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branded-content, branding, business, content, Content Marketing, content-creation, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, strategy
Every year around this time, Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs release a report that covers the trends we saw in content marketing the year before. From effective strategies used by North America’s top content marketers, to the valuable data they use to analyze their success, here we can have a look at some of the stats [&hellip...
- February 5, 2015
- Email Marketing, Productivity
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, email, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, marketing
Do you have the same dreaded feeling every Monday morning? You wake up and start checking your email, and then after clearing your inbox, you try to stay on top of incoming emails all day long, checking perhaps a little too often. With so many notifications popping up throughout the day, it come sometime seem […]...
- February 3, 2015
- Job Posting
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, hiring vancouver, job, job-market, job-posting, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver, vancouver hire
We’re currently accepting applications for a position with Ladder Up. This will be a key supporting role working with our marketing agency, as well as our small sugar cookie bakery. This position would best suit someone that has an aptitude for business activities including servicing customers via phone and email, marketing, and some bookke...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...
- September 8, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, twitter
We all know the power of Twitter to connect us with the topics and people that we care about. However, over and over, we see people making the same one mistake that limits the amount of people that will see their tweets. So what’s the number one mistake people make on Twitter? Gary Vaynerchuck […]...
- September 5, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, business, Content Marketing, contest, gap, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, social, social contesting, social media
Gap is going social for its new back-to-school campaign. The retailer has launched “GapKids Class of 2014,” a global contest inviting parents to submit photos of their kids for the chance to be featured in a 2015 GapKids marketing campaign. Gap said it’s the “next generation” of Casting Call, a program that invited parents to upload [&he...
- July 21, 2014
- Social Media
- advertising, b2b, business, Content Marketing, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ROI social media, Save, Save Feature, vancouver
How many times have you seen something interesting on Facebook only to forget what it was or who posted it later on? Now you can spare yourself this anguish with the help of a new Facebook save feature, which will help users keep interesting, important and memorable posts in their back pocket for future use. […]...
- July 16, 2014
- Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- content, Content Marketing, Followers, marketing, social media, social-marketing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-marketing, vancouver
Content marketing is one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for both business and consumer brands today. As brands look to expand their reach online and engage audiences beyond ‘interruptive’ advertising, they’re increasingly looking to cultivate shareable content that is informative, entertaining and interesting. Marketers regularly...