With 2017 planning just around the corner, it’s important to think about a few ways you can boost your B2B marketing efforts. Here are just a few of our favourite tricks. We’ll have more tips for you in our blog next month as well. Website If you don’t have a website, you need one. This […]...
- February 12, 2015
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branded-content, branding, business, content, Content Marketing, content-creation, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, strategy
Every year around this time, Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs release a report that covers the trends we saw in content marketing the year before. From effective strategies used by North America’s top content marketers, to the valuable data they use to analyze their success, here we can have a look at some of the stats [&hellip...
- July 16, 2014
- Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- content, Content Marketing, Followers, marketing, social media, social-marketing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-marketing, vancouver
Content marketing is one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for both business and consumer brands today. As brands look to expand their reach online and engage audiences beyond ‘interruptive’ advertising, they’re increasingly looking to cultivate shareable content that is informative, entertaining and interesting. Marketers regularly...
- March 7, 2014
- Content Marketing, SEO
- advertising, b2b social, brand, branding, business, content, content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, facebook, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
“Content is fire. Social media is gasoline.” Jay Baer uses this analogy to explain the idea that content is the main substance in any digital marketing campaign; social media channels ignite that content and help it to spread. What this means for marketers is that content must be at the core of your digital marketing […]...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...