- August 22, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Google, Reviews, SEO, Testimonials
- direct link, email, google reviews, reviews, testimonials
Your customers are using search to find your business and having a positive online reputation is a necessity. Having a My Business account with Google can help increase brand perception if you optimize your listing with great reviews. You’ll also benefit from an increase in search rank. Nearly 70% of all internet searches are done […]...
- February 5, 2015
- Email Marketing, Productivity
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, email, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, marketing
Do you have the same dreaded feeling every Monday morning? You wake up and start checking your email, and then after clearing your inbox, you try to stay on top of incoming emails all day long, checking perhaps a little too often. With so many notifications popping up throughout the day, it come sometime seem […]...
- March 18, 2014
- Conference, Events, Vancouver
- advertising, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, email, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-small-business, TED, vancouver
With only 1,200 tickets available — at a whopping $7,500 each — only a privileged few will enjoy seeing the TED Conference talks live in Vancouver this week. Thankfully, the influential speaking events are being streamed free of charge at many community centres, libraries and schools across Metro Vancouver. Here’s the program guide ...
- February 28, 2014
- advertising, anti-spam, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada, canada-spam, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, legislation, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-small-business, spam, vancouver, victoria
While the Canadian federal government’s anti-spam legislation is not yet in force, many businesses are starting to prepare for compliance. The law is broad; it applies to any electronic message that is sent, routed, or retrieved using a computer system in Canada, and the penalties for non-compliance are steep. Virtually every person and busin...
- January 29, 2014
- advertising, automation, b2b, brand, branding, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategy
While it still may be annoying or impractical to write emails on your mobile phone, a new study from the US Consumer Device Preference Report shows that 65% of all emails are opened first on mobile devices. That’s an increase from 2013 numbers, and shows a strong trend towards more and more people reading their […]...
- January 7, 2014
- Articles, Marketing, technology
- 2014, anti, anti-spam, anti-spam-law, bill c-28, brand, branding, business, c-28, canada, content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, email, email-marketing, email-marketing-vancouver, email-strategy-vancouver, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, law, marketing, marketing-canada, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, spam, spammers, vancouver
It’s been years in the making, but Canada’s anti-Spam law (Bill C-28) is finally coming into effect this year. After 3 years in the making, the law will come into effect July 1, 2014 is widely known as The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Previously, Canada was the only G8 nation without an […]...
- June 12, 2013
- Content Marketing, email, Uncategorized
- b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-marketing-vancouver, strategies
Email marketing is a great way to build loyalty, trust, and brand awareness. Done right, an it can improve your brand’s reputation across the board. Done wrong, and you can lose valuable brand ambassadors. Here are a few ways to improve your email marketing campaign. 1. Are you making it past the junk folder? – Many […]...