- February 25, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Campaigns, Facebook, Social Media
- ads, call-to-action, canvas, carousel, facebook, images, media buy, mobile, videos
“Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.” With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products. You can easily build your Canvas using a combination ...
- January 9, 2016
- advertising, Articles, B2B, B2C, Branding, Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies, Strategies, technology
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing trends, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media
As 2015 ended and 2016 begins, we see a lot of lists floating around about “top ideas”, the “best of” and “what to expect”. Some of those have been about marketing trends, so we’ve combed through and created a compilation of what we think 2016 will bring to the world of marketing. [&hel...
How about a global perspective when it comes to ad spending on social media? In the past, social media advertising has had an impressive growth and continues to rise as many marketers start spending advertising dollars in the social sphere. This infographic created by Invesp, goes into detail about the global spend per region & […]...
Want to double your engagement on social media? There is a simple way to do this with hashtags; those # signs you see all over Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook which allow you to tag your posts with information indicating your area of interest and let people find your material when they are searching for that […]...
- March 10, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Facebook, Infographic, LinkedIn
- Content Marketing, facebook, Infographic, New Media, social media
What are the primary uses of social media for business? Customer engagement and earned media are. By providing high quality content that is easily shareable, companies can build large active audiences on social media. Over 900 social media users were surveyed by Fractl and Buzzstream to find out why users unfollow, and what behaviors companies ...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- February 17, 2015
- B2B, Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-marketing, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, customer, customer engagement, engagement, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
The power of social media offers a huge opportunity for B2B marketers to reach their clients. Studies show that we are still influenced most by our peers at work, making buying and marketing decisions heavily influenced by what one’s peers or coworkers are saying online. This means that social channels where we interact with our […]...
- February 5, 2015
- Email Marketing, Productivity
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, email, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, marketing
Do you have the same dreaded feeling every Monday morning? You wake up and start checking your email, and then after clearing your inbox, you try to stay on top of incoming emails all day long, checking perhaps a little too often. With so many notifications popping up throughout the day, it come sometime seem […]...
Businesses are in a tizzy these days because the posts on their Facebook Pages are reaching fewer people. A recent study estimated that brand posts on Facebook are typically seen by about 6 percent of a page’s fans, and that figure is expected to fall further this year. The decline has created a growing tension […]...
- July 21, 2014
- Social Media
- advertising, b2b, business, Content Marketing, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ROI social media, Save, Save Feature, vancouver
How many times have you seen something interesting on Facebook only to forget what it was or who posted it later on? Now you can spare yourself this anguish with the help of a new Facebook save feature, which will help users keep interesting, important and memorable posts in their back pocket for future use. […]...