During it’s most recent earnings call, Facebook announced all of it’s most recent numbers. And they were looking good. Revenue for the social network was up across the board, and profits were higher than any other quarter in the companies history, with more active monthly users. In addition to that, Facebook’s stock is trading hig...
- September 13, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Creative, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- baking, branding, business, confections, content-marketing, cookies, cooking, creative, facebook, identity, kitchen, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies, strategy, sugar, sweet, vancouver, website-design
Every once in a while we like to reflect on the work that we’ve done. Each project we work on is different, and requires subtle nuances to reflect the brands that we work with. In a previous case study, we looked at Sugar Cookies and Confections, and the overall brand strategy that we developed with […]...
- September 10, 2013
- 150-million, ad, ads, advertising, app, cool, emily, facebook, Insta, Instagram, instagram-advertising, internet, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, madia-buy, marketing, media, users, vancouver, wall-street-journal, white
Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- July 8, 2013
- Facebook, Marketing
- branding, facebook, graph, ladder-up, ladderup, marketing, search, seo-vancouver, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
Facebook is launching graph search today. Announced last January, Graph Search is Facebook’s advanced search engine that allows you to search your Facebook social graph for people, places, things, and photos. Graph search allows you to ask specific questions like “Which of my friends live in Vancouver”. Facebook claims that the ne...
- June 14, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, facebook-advertising, hashtags, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, small-business-marketing, social-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver
In a recent blog post, Facebook announced that public conversations will now be coming to Facebook. In other words, you can now use hashtags on Facebook. Here is the press release from Facebook’s Greg Lindley: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Facebook to share their thoughts on big moments happening all around them. […]...
- May 10, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Stategies, Uncategorized
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, content-marketing, facebook, facebook-advertising, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Facebook advertising is one of the most powerful tools available to marketers and advertisers. The problem is, most marketers are only aware of the most basic advertising tools on Facebook, such as promoted posts or the self-serve ad-tool. The truth is, Facebook is able to offer deep data and targeting information that allow marketers to […]...
- April 18, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Marketing, Uncategorized
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, creation, entrepreneur, facebook, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, strategies, vancouver, website-design
Living the life of an Entrepreneur is filled with excitement, challenges, and rewards. It is fast-paced, and offers unique obstacles every day that require quick decision making, and important choices. While the life of an entrepreneur can be stressful, it requires you to keep a keen finger on the pulse at all times. Like […]...
- March 2, 2012
- Branding, Facebook, Social Media
- cover, facebook, header, image, marketing, promotions, strategy, timeline, vancouver
On March 30, 2012 your business Facebook page will get a facelift.. Facebook Timeline (you can switch to the new design now, if you like to get a jump on things). The best thing about Facebook’s Timeline is the large billboard image, your cover image, waiting to belt out your branding message. Your business can […]...
- February 18, 2012
- Articles, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, Marketing, Online Portfolio, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Stategies
- articles, brochures, content-marketing, e-newsletters, facebook, four-square, pinterest, set-up, social media, twitter, vancouver
You’ve spent all sorts of time creating your online portfolio of social media profiles, online articles, directory listings, e-newsletters, online catalogues and brochures but your sales staff isn’t embracing technology by signing up for a Linked In account, let alone have they begun tweeting. So how do you get them to see the value in ...