- December 17, 2013
- Entrepreneurship, technology
- business, community, content-marketing, creative, emerging, emerging-women, entrepreneur, female, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, leadership, management, marketing, small business, social media, social-media-small-business, visionary, women
It’s been a good year for women in leadership positions. From Marissa Meyer taking over as CEO at Yahoo, and Mary Barra taking over as head honcho at GM, it seems that women in leadership positions lead some of the most successful company revivals this year. Here we take a look via Fast Company of some […]...
- October 3, 2013
- business, community, content-marketing, creative, emerging, emerging-women, entrepreneur, female, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, small business, social-media-small-business, women
Emerging women live is a great event designed at empowering women in the marketplace, and growing and fostering female entrepreneurship. I will be tuning into the live stream event on October 10 to hear inspiring stories and practical advice from some of the most influential women in business today. The event and talks are designed to […]...
- September 28, 2011
- Campaigns, Marketing, Strategies
- campaign, female, implementation, ladder-up, marketing, moms, strategies, strategy, successful, vancouver, women
If you aren’t a parent or grandparent you probably don’t notice the incredible amount of advertising directed to moms and although this is far from a new topic. I’m bringing it up because of a recent campaign by Superstore that I truly believe is brilliant. Every mom wants the best for their baby and although […]...