- December 1, 2016
- Content Marketing, Facebook, Google, Infographic, LinkedIn, Marketing, Networking Event, Social Media, Strategies
- 4 tips to be seen online, blog, budget, community, engage, few dollars, fluidity, Infographic, likes, minimum sales, monitor comments, new stats, paid ads, product, recycle, reduce, reuse, ROI, services, testing, video
It’s not enough to just be online, it’s important that you are seen. So what are the best ways to ensure your ideal customers see you? Here’s our top 4 tips. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle You have already posted great content on your blog. You’ve taken the time and energy and shared some of your top […]...
- May 20, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Infographic
- b2b, b2c, communication strategy, Content Marketing, Infographic, New Media, sem, seo
Did you know that in todays world, putting content at the heart of your communication strategy means success. Content marketing has become well- established technique used by both B2B AND B2C marketers. How can YOU stand out from all the noise? Content marketing is only increasing with popularity as 55% of B2B marketers and 59% […]...
How about a global perspective when it comes to ad spending on social media? In the past, social media advertising has had an impressive growth and continues to rise as many marketers start spending advertising dollars in the social sphere. This infographic created by Invesp, goes into detail about the global spend per region & […]...
Evernote is a free cloud- based app for your smartphone and computer that stores everything and anything, like a receipt, a to do list, boarding pass, article you want to read, or even a simple typed note. When used right, Evernote is the best app with huge benefits from it. Evernote provides a workspace that […]...
Want to double your engagement on social media? There is a simple way to do this with hashtags; those # signs you see all over Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook which allow you to tag your posts with information indicating your area of interest and let people find your material when they are searching for that […]...
- March 10, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Facebook, Infographic, LinkedIn
- Content Marketing, facebook, Infographic, New Media, social media
What are the primary uses of social media for business? Customer engagement and earned media are. By providing high quality content that is easily shareable, companies can build large active audiences on social media. Over 900 social media users were surveyed by Fractl and Buzzstream to find out why users unfollow, and what behaviors companies ...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- May 9, 2014
- Anatomy, Connected, consumer, Consumer Anatomy, Consumer Relationship, Customer Relationships, Customer Success, Infographic, ladder-up, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-van, marketing-vancouver, Small Business Marketing Vancouver, small-business-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
This story originally appeared in Demac media Modern shoppers are more connected now than ever before, making daily connections with viewers within their social networks. Shoppers expect closer, more relevant connections with brands as 68% of consumers agree that shopping today is less about the brands or products themselves and more about what the...