Artist Mario Zucca recently unveiled Here’s to 2013, a visual toast to everything that just happened. Created for Beautler Ink, Zucca’s image is a 2013 time capsule that takes into account mostly pop culture, with a bit of politics, sports, and other. From births and deaths to the ascendance of Netflix, and even the difficulty of re...
- December 17, 2013
- Entrepreneurship, technology
- business, community, content-marketing, creative, emerging, emerging-women, entrepreneur, female, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, leadership, management, marketing, small business, social media, social-media-small-business, visionary, women
It’s been a good year for women in leadership positions. From Marissa Meyer taking over as CEO at Yahoo, and Mary Barra taking over as head honcho at GM, it seems that women in leadership positions lead some of the most successful company revivals this year. Here we take a look via Fast Company of some […]...
- December 10, 2013
- Case Study, Social Media
- 2013, android, branding, content-marketing, end, glass, google, google-ads, google-play, google-tech, innovation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, markets, phone, products, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, smartphone, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, tech, wearable-tech, year, year-end, year-of-google
2013 was a big year for Google. With the release of Google glass and more people using Android phones then ever before, Google has firmly maintained it’s spot at the top of the tech totem pole. While we take a moment to reflect back on 2013, we look at all the facets of tech that […]...
- November 14, 2013
- Campaigns, Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- ads, advertising, canadian-business, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, small business, social media, social-ads, social-media-small-business, social-meida, twitter, twitter-ads, twitter-advertising, vancouver
Social media for small business can sometimes be a frustrating feat. It is often the case that small business owners are using social media not out of some larger marketing strategy, but more because they feel they have to be. It is often the case that these small businesses end up frustrated with their attempts […]...
- November 12, 2013
- Articles, Social Media
- brand, branding, business, content-marketing, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, mentor, mentorship, networking, selling, small business, small-business-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-vancouver, success
Finding the right person to learn from in your career can really expedite your career path. Learning from those who have come before you, and tapping into the insights of those who you look up to is a great way to boost your career in the right direction. Mentorship can often offer the key ingredient […]...
- October 23, 2013
- SEO, Social Media
- Bio, brand, branding, content-marketing, Copy, Keywords, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, tech, twitter, vancouver, Writing
When applying for a new job, the first place your potential employer is going to look for you is Google. If you’re on Twitter, it is most likely that your Twitter account will be on the front page of this search, and your Twitter Bio is what they are going to read first. So what […]...
- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- October 7, 2013
- Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- billion, initial-public-offering, IPO, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, news, offering, public, SEC, stock, tech, tech-news, twitter, TWTR, up, users
Last week Twitter filed to raise $1 Billion in it’s initial public offering, and list on the stock market under the name “TWTR.” In the companies filing with the SEC commission, it was revealed that it now has 218.3 million monthly active users, with more than 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets per […]...