- September 26, 2013
- ad, ad-buy, adobe, ads, advertising, b2b, branding, content-marketing, digital, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketers, marketing, marketing-magazine, media, seo, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
Adobe recently published a study titled: Digital Distress: What keeps marketers up at night? The study surveyed 1000 professional marketers, all working in a broad range of industries, and asked them how well they think they’re doing. The overwhelming result was that most marketers (9%) strongly believe that their digital strategy isn’t...
- September 23, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, bc-business, business, content-marketing, gen-y, generation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sharing, social, social media, social-media-small-business, tech, y
Capturing the attention of The Millennials, or often referred to as Gen Y, is something that marketers and advertisers the world over are trying to figure out how to do. Whether it’s through a viral video or a a clever meme, Getting some of Gen Y’s attention is important for any marketer today. And why […]...
- September 13, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Creative, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- baking, branding, business, confections, content-marketing, cookies, cooking, creative, facebook, identity, kitchen, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies, strategy, sugar, sweet, vancouver, website-design
Every once in a while we like to reflect on the work that we’ve done. Each project we work on is different, and requires subtle nuances to reflect the brands that we work with. In a previous case study, we looked at Sugar Cookies and Confections, and the overall brand strategy that we developed with […]...
- September 10, 2013
- 150-million, ad, ads, advertising, app, cool, emily, facebook, Insta, Instagram, instagram-advertising, internet, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, madia-buy, marketing, media, users, vancouver, wall-street-journal, white
Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- June 14, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, facebook-advertising, hashtags, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, small-business-marketing, social-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver
In a recent blog post, Facebook announced that public conversations will now be coming to Facebook. In other words, you can now use hashtags on Facebook. Here is the press release from Facebook’s Greg Lindley: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Facebook to share their thoughts on big moments happening all around them. […]...
- March 21, 2013
- B2B, Campaigns, Creative, Marketing
- b2b-marketing, b2b-marketing-vancouver, b2b-vancouver, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing-vancouver, research, search-engine-marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo
When you visit a website, that behaviour is tracked by search engines which results in targeted advertising. When you visit a website and leave without a conversion (meaning you did not buy or engage beyond simply viewing the site) then you will see ads which are re-targeted to you. This form of online advertising […]...