- February 3, 2015
- Job Posting
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, hiring vancouver, job, job-market, job-posting, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver, vancouver hire
We’re currently accepting applications for a position with Ladder Up. This will be a key supporting role working with our marketing agency, as well as our small sugar cookie bakery. This position would best suit someone that has an aptitude for business activities including servicing customers via phone and email, marketing, and some bookke...
- September 8, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, twitter
We all know the power of Twitter to connect us with the topics and people that we care about. However, over and over, we see people making the same one mistake that limits the amount of people that will see their tweets. So what’s the number one mistake people make on Twitter? Gary Vaynerchuck […]...
Businesses are in a tizzy these days because the posts on their Facebook Pages are reaching fewer people. A recent study estimated that brand posts on Facebook are typically seen by about 6 percent of a page’s fans, and that figure is expected to fall further this year. The decline has created a growing tension […]...
- July 21, 2014
- Social Media
- advertising, b2b, business, Content Marketing, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ROI social media, Save, Save Feature, vancouver
How many times have you seen something interesting on Facebook only to forget what it was or who posted it later on? Now you can spare yourself this anguish with the help of a new Facebook save feature, which will help users keep interesting, important and memorable posts in their back pocket for future use. […]...
- July 11, 2014
- Content Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business
Roasted strawberry buttermilk. Goat cheese with cherries. Bourbon with toasted butter pecans. These are just some of the mouth-watering ice cream flavors that dessert aficionados across the country can enjoy, thanks to culinary entrepreneur Jeni Britton Bauer. Jeni dropped out of art school in the mid ’90s to follow her passion for making ice cre...
- July 4, 2014
- ad, advertising, best practice, business, content-marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, social-ads, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Facebook ads have come a long way in a few short years. The days of a brand posting a blurry photo from an event with a caption “Like Us Now!” are (thankfully) coming to an end. Through numerous algorithm changes, Facebook has made it clear to marketers that it wants – and its users expect […]...
- July 2, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, canadian-business, Commerce, content-marketing, Ebusiness, ecommerce, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing-vancouver, online, online store, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-meida
Statistics Canada says Canadian businesses sold more than $136 billion in goods and services over the internet in 2013, up from $122 billion a year earlier. The agency says wholesale trade, manufacturing and retail trade accounted for 61% of the value of ecommerce sales, similar to the 2012 results. It says about 13% of businesses […]...
- June 23, 2014
- advertising, anti-spam, business, CAN-SPAM, canada, CASL, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, legislation, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, spam, Spam Act
Approaching July 1 when the first aspects of the law come into effect, companies have been taking advantage of their last days in which unsolicited e-mails are permitted to ask customers, prospective customers, recipients of newsletters, and others for consent to contact them in the future. But it’s more than just a last-minute administrative hea...
- June 16, 2014
- conversation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, seo, social-listening, social-media-listening, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
With so much data now freely available, why are more businesses not actively monitoring it? The data is there, the conversations are happening; it’s just a matter of listening. We’ve written recently about some of the more obvious benefits of tapping into the conversations your customers, future customers, and even competitors are having onli...