Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- August 7, 2013
- Branding, Marketing, technology
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, business, content-marketing, google, google-glass, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, samsung-gear, tech, vancouver, wearable-tech
Google Glass, Samsung Gear, it seems that with companies snatching up patents for wearable technology, it may not be so far off in the future that we are all wearing our tech. With the ubiquitous smartphone now firmly implanted in the palms of millions of users around the world, firms are now looking to develop […]...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...
- July 23, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies
- branding, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
When Instagram launched video last month, the tension was practically palpable as community managers scrambled to find clever uses for the new feature. Directly competing with Vine’s 6 second video loops, video for Instagram took a slightly different approach with 15 second videos that don’t loop. When video for Instagram launched, many...
- June 14, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, facebook-advertising, hashtags, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, small-business-marketing, social-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver
In a recent blog post, Facebook announced that public conversations will now be coming to Facebook. In other words, you can now use hashtags on Facebook. Here is the press release from Facebook’s Greg Lindley: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Facebook to share their thoughts on big moments happening all around them. […]...
- June 12, 2013
- Content Marketing, email, Uncategorized
- b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-marketing-vancouver, strategies
Email marketing is a great way to build loyalty, trust, and brand awareness. Done right, an it can improve your brand’s reputation across the board. Done wrong, and you can lose valuable brand ambassadors. Here are a few ways to improve your email marketing campaign. 1. Are you making it past the junk folder? – Many […]...