- July 21, 2014
- Social Media
- advertising, b2b, business, Content Marketing, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ROI social media, Save, Save Feature, vancouver
How many times have you seen something interesting on Facebook only to forget what it was or who posted it later on? Now you can spare yourself this anguish with the help of a new Facebook save feature, which will help users keep interesting, important and memorable posts in their back pocket for future use. […]...
- July 8, 2014
- Marketing, Social Media
- brand, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-vancouver, video, Virality
We share things online every day — a cool DIY project, something that made us laugh, or a picture of a cute animal. We propel our ideas into the vast space known as the Internet, and become one tiny factor of a much larger process known as virality. SEE ALSO: 5 Ways Social Media is […]...
- July 4, 2014
- ad, advertising, best practice, business, content-marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, social-ads, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Facebook ads have come a long way in a few short years. The days of a brand posting a blurry photo from an event with a caption “Like Us Now!” are (thankfully) coming to an end. Through numerous algorithm changes, Facebook has made it clear to marketers that it wants – and its users expect […]...
- July 2, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, canadian-business, Commerce, content-marketing, Ebusiness, ecommerce, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing-vancouver, online, online store, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-meida
Statistics Canada says Canadian businesses sold more than $136 billion in goods and services over the internet in 2013, up from $122 billion a year earlier. The agency says wholesale trade, manufacturing and retail trade accounted for 61% of the value of ecommerce sales, similar to the 2012 results. It says about 13% of businesses […]...
- June 23, 2014
- advertising, anti-spam, business, CAN-SPAM, canada, CASL, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, legislation, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, spam, Spam Act
Approaching July 1 when the first aspects of the law come into effect, companies have been taking advantage of their last days in which unsolicited e-mails are permitted to ask customers, prospective customers, recipients of newsletters, and others for consent to contact them in the future. But it’s more than just a last-minute administrative hea...
- June 16, 2014
- conversation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, seo, social-listening, social-media-listening, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
With so much data now freely available, why are more businesses not actively monitoring it? The data is there, the conversations are happening; it’s just a matter of listening. We’ve written recently about some of the more obvious benefits of tapping into the conversations your customers, future customers, and even competitors are having onli...
- June 11, 2014
- advertising, app, business, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, Protest, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, Taxis, tech, Uber
Shortly after an estimated $18 Billion valuation, mobile car hiring service Uber is facing fresh protests across Europe. Taxi drivers are taking to the streets and protesting in London and Paris against Uber. Whats does this mean for the future of the app? See Photos Here: Taxis Block European Cities in Uber Strike ...
- June 9, 2014
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, Small Biz Marketing, small business, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Famed author Mark Twain once said, “Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising.” But advertising can be expensive, and in a tight economy, many small businesses cut their marketing budgets first because of cash flow concerns. However, when times are tough, it’s even more important to keep your […]...