- October 7, 2013
- Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- billion, initial-public-offering, IPO, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, news, offering, public, SEC, stock, tech, tech-news, twitter, TWTR, up, users
Last week Twitter filed to raise $1 Billion in it’s initial public offering, and list on the stock market under the name “TWTR.” In the companies filing with the SEC commission, it was revealed that it now has 218.3 million monthly active users, with more than 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets per […]...
- October 1, 2013
- advertising, Articles, Creative, technology
- apple, brand, branding, brands, business, campaign, case-study, coca-cola, content-marketing, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management-vancouver, worlds-top-brands
Every year Interbrand releases a study of the world’s top brands, and for the first time in 13 years, someone has knocked Coca-Cola off the top spot. And who other than the iPhone giant Apple could do it, with an estimated brand value of $98 Billion. The overturning of the top dog in brand value […]...
- September 26, 2013
- ad, ad-buy, adobe, ads, advertising, b2b, branding, content-marketing, digital, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketers, marketing, marketing-magazine, media, seo, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
Adobe recently published a study titled: Digital Distress: What keeps marketers up at night? The study surveyed 1000 professional marketers, all working in a broad range of industries, and asked them how well they think they’re doing. The overwhelming result was that most marketers (9%) strongly believe that their digital strategy isn’t...
- September 5, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing
- brand, branding, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, identity, ladder, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
When you buy a new pair of shoes, is it better to keep them shiny and new, or let them get a few scuffs? I’d rather let mine get a few scuffs as opposed to spending every day avoiding puddles. Now let’s think about your brand. Would you rather show the world your shoes, scuffs […]...
- May 22, 2013
- SEO, Social Media, Uncategorized
- content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder, ladder-up, ROI social media, seo, seo-strategies, seo-strategy, seo-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-marketing, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, strategies
It seems like SEO strategies are always changing, and every day people are fighting the good SEO fight to make their page appear closer to the top of Google search results. While some SEO strategies come and go, there are a few that are here to stay. Stick by these SEO guidelines with all of […]...
- May 16, 2013
- b2b, beauty-sketches, content-marketing, dove, dove-canada, dove-real-beauty-sketches, dve-marketing, ladder, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
We all know that we may not appear to people as we think we do. In a series of videos, Dove Canada is showing just how much different we think we look than we actually do. In a compelling social experiment, Dove has brought mom and daughters together over Google+, and asked them to describe […]...