- September 26, 2013
- ad, ad-buy, adobe, ads, advertising, b2b, branding, content-marketing, digital, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketers, marketing, marketing-magazine, media, seo, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
Adobe recently published a study titled: Digital Distress: What keeps marketers up at night? The study surveyed 1000 professional marketers, all working in a broad range of industries, and asked them how well they think they’re doing. The overwhelming result was that most marketers (9%) strongly believe that their digital strategy isn’t...
- September 23, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, bc-business, business, content-marketing, gen-y, generation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sharing, social, social media, social-media-small-business, tech, y
Capturing the attention of The Millennials, or often referred to as Gen Y, is something that marketers and advertisers the world over are trying to figure out how to do. Whether it’s through a viral video or a a clever meme, Getting some of Gen Y’s attention is important for any marketer today. And why […]...
- September 10, 2013
- 150-million, ad, ads, advertising, app, cool, emily, facebook, Insta, Instagram, instagram-advertising, internet, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, madia-buy, marketing, media, users, vancouver, wall-street-journal, white
Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- September 5, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing
- brand, branding, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, identity, ladder, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
When you buy a new pair of shoes, is it better to keep them shiny and new, or let them get a few scuffs? I’d rather let mine get a few scuffs as opposed to spending every day avoiding puddles. Now let’s think about your brand. Would you rather show the world your shoes, scuffs […]...
- September 3, 2013
- advertising, advertising-vancouver, award, BCAMA, campaign, credit-union, credit-unions, credit-unions-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketer, marketers, marketing, marketing-association, media-buying, social media, vancity, vancity-ad, vancouver
Vancouver’s Vancity bank has been named the Marketer of the Year by the BC chapter of the American Marketing Association. The credit union was chosen this year based on the success of it’s “Make Good Money” campaign, with 2013 seeing the firm have a 15% increase in new customers. The credit union’s 2013 campaign was [&...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...
- August 12, 2013
- LinkedIn, Social Media
- college, content-marketing, job-market, jobs, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, linkedin-vancouver, marketing, marketing-van, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, students, vancouver
While your resume may have worked for landing you that job at the super-market in high school, it will no longer suffice for landing you a career. Instead, LinkedIn has become the hub for professional networking across industries around the globe, and has contributed to countless number of recruiters and higherees landing jobs. For college [&hellip...
- August 7, 2013
- Branding, Marketing, technology
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, business, content-marketing, google, google-glass, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, samsung-gear, tech, vancouver, wearable-tech
Google Glass, Samsung Gear, it seems that with companies snatching up patents for wearable technology, it may not be so far off in the future that we are all wearing our tech. With the ubiquitous smartphone now firmly implanted in the palms of millions of users around the world, firms are now looking to develop […]...