- September 26, 2013
- ad, ad-buy, adobe, ads, advertising, b2b, branding, content-marketing, digital, google, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketers, marketing, marketing-magazine, media, seo, seo-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, up, vancouver
Adobe recently published a study titled: Digital Distress: What keeps marketers up at night? The study surveyed 1000 professional marketers, all working in a broad range of industries, and asked them how well they think they’re doing. The overwhelming result was that most marketers (9%) strongly believe that their digital strategy isn’t...
- September 23, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, bc-business, business, content-marketing, gen-y, generation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sharing, social, social media, social-media-small-business, tech, y
Capturing the attention of The Millennials, or often referred to as Gen Y, is something that marketers and advertisers the world over are trying to figure out how to do. Whether it’s through a viral video or a a clever meme, Getting some of Gen Y’s attention is important for any marketer today. And why […]...
- September 13, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Creative, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Social Media
- baking, branding, business, confections, content-marketing, cookies, cooking, creative, facebook, identity, kitchen, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, strategies, strategy, sugar, sweet, vancouver, website-design
Every once in a while we like to reflect on the work that we’ve done. Each project we work on is different, and requires subtle nuances to reflect the brands that we work with. In a previous case study, we looked at Sugar Cookies and Confections, and the overall brand strategy that we developed with […]...
- September 10, 2013
- 150-million, ad, ads, advertising, app, cool, emily, facebook, Insta, Instagram, instagram-advertising, internet, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderup-marketing, ladderupinc, madia-buy, marketing, media, users, vancouver, wall-street-journal, white
Enjoy your ad-free Instagram feed while it lasts, because within the next year, the popular photo-sharing app will be introducing ads. This comes as no surprise as the near $750 million dollar acquisition by Facebook last year meant that it would only be a matter of time before the app was monetized. In an Interview […]...
- September 5, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing
- brand, branding, content-marketing-vancouver, creative, identity, ladder, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
When you buy a new pair of shoes, is it better to keep them shiny and new, or let them get a few scuffs? I’d rather let mine get a few scuffs as opposed to spending every day avoiding puddles. Now let’s think about your brand. Would you rather show the world your shoes, scuffs […]...
- September 3, 2013
- advertising, advertising-vancouver, award, BCAMA, campaign, credit-union, credit-unions, credit-unions-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketer, marketers, marketing, marketing-association, media-buying, social media, vancity, vancity-ad, vancouver
Vancouver’s Vancity bank has been named the Marketer of the Year by the BC chapter of the American Marketing Association. The credit union was chosen this year based on the success of it’s “Make Good Money” campaign, with 2013 seeing the firm have a 15% increase in new customers. The credit union’s 2013 campaign was [&...
- August 28, 2013
- advertising, Creative
- ad, advertising, brand, branding, campaign, commercial, content-marketing, creative, fake-ad, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, mercedes, mercedes-benz, social-media-small-business, vancouver-marketing, video, viral
If you had the chance to kill Adolf Hitler as a young person, would you do it? That’s the question that some young film makers are asking in an ad that imitates a Mercedes-Benz commercial. The commercial, which was released without Daimler’s consent (Mercedes’ parent company), follows a young Adolf Hitler as a child in […]...
- August 22, 2013
- advertising, brand, branding, canada, canada-marketing, canadian, canadian-branding, canadian-business, canadian-marketing, canadian-tire, case-study, ladderup, marketing, play, tire, we-all-play
In a new marketing campaign, Canadian Tire is encouraging Canadians to get out and play. The national Retailer has launched it’s nationwide campaign that is encouraging kids to get out there and play, using the slogan, “We all play for Canada”. The new program has been in the works since early this year when Canadian Tire [&helli...
- August 19, 2013
- advertising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media
- b2b, b2b social, bonnaroo, brand, branding, brands, business, facebook, festivals, indie, jayz, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, marketing, marketing-vancouver, music, osheaga, redbull, vancouver
For a long time, brands have been trying to fit in with the young and hip. It is these young and savvy cool-kids that are promoting the culture and creating awareness through the internet and social media. However those who promote culture and brands often are those who most don’t want to be told what […]...
- August 16, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, case-study, digital-marketing, google, HBC, Hudsons-Bay-Company, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, online-advertising, paid-advertising, sales, social-media-small-business
Earlier this week, Google launched Think Insights Canada, an online service that offers case studies and insights to marketers, tailor made for the Canadian Marketplace. After being launched in the US since 2011, Google’s Canadian Insights launched this week with a case study on The Hudson’s Bay Company, showing how their in-store sales...