- August 12, 2013
- LinkedIn, Social Media
- college, content-marketing, job-market, jobs, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, linkedin-vancouver, marketing, marketing-van, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, students, vancouver
While your resume may have worked for landing you that job at the super-market in high school, it will no longer suffice for landing you a career. Instead, LinkedIn has become the hub for professional networking across industries around the globe, and has contributed to countless number of recruiters and higherees landing jobs. For college [&hellip...
- August 7, 2013
- Branding, Marketing, technology
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, business, content-marketing, google, google-glass, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, samsung-gear, tech, vancouver, wearable-tech
Google Glass, Samsung Gear, it seems that with companies snatching up patents for wearable technology, it may not be so far off in the future that we are all wearing our tech. With the ubiquitous smartphone now firmly implanted in the palms of millions of users around the world, firms are now looking to develop […]...
- July 26, 2013
- advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Creative, Social Media, Stategies
- b2b social, brand, branded-content, branding, buzzfeed, content, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, social-reproduction, viral, viral-content
Yes we’ve all been there. Browsing the Internet sipping our morning coffee, when we come across “The 10 best Cat Videos” or “19 book cover cliches“. Yes BuzzFeed seems to now be a staple of our everyday Internet consumption, and not only that, it consistently creates some of the most viral and shared content on [&helli...
- July 23, 2013
- Branding, Creative, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies
- branding, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, vancouver
When Instagram launched video last month, the tension was practically palpable as community managers scrambled to find clever uses for the new feature. Directly competing with Vine’s 6 second video loops, video for Instagram took a slightly different approach with 15 second videos that don’t loop. When video for Instagram launched, many...
- July 15, 2013
- Marketing, SEO, Social Media
- blog, content-marketing, godin, ladder-up, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, permission-marketing, seth
Seth Godin is one of the greatest marketers, thinkers, and idea persons of our time. He has written 14 books, all of them bestsellers, which have been translated into more than 30 languages. American Way Magazine calls him, “America’s Greatest Marketer,” and his blog is one of the most popular self-written blogs in the world. Set...
- July 8, 2013
- Facebook, Marketing
- branding, facebook, graph, ladder-up, ladderup, marketing, search, seo-vancouver, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
Facebook is launching graph search today. Announced last January, Graph Search is Facebook’s advanced search engine that allows you to search your Facebook social graph for people, places, things, and photos. Graph search allows you to ask specific questions like “Which of my friends live in Vancouver”. Facebook claims that the ne...
- July 3, 2013
- Marketing, Social Media
- Gizmodo, ladder-up, LinkedIn, linkedin-search, marketing, search, search-engine-marketing, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, search-marketing, social-meida
We’ve all seen the suggestions for “people you may know” or “people you are connected to” pop up on LinkedIn. These are the algorithms that scan your social networks for people you are connected to, and suggests others that you may already know that you can add to your network. While this is a great […]...
- July 2, 2013
- Marketing, Social Media, Uncategorized
- BRIAN SOLIS, business, conversation, conversation-prism, marketing, media, PATH, prism, social, social media, vancouver
The social media landscape seems to change daily with new social networks and tools emerging, and old ones falling by the wayside. When the conversation prism was introduced in 2008, there were 22 social media categories, each with just a handful of brands. Five years and four versions later, this years conversation prism outlines a […]...
- June 14, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, facebook-advertising, hashtags, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, small-business-marketing, social-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver
In a recent blog post, Facebook announced that public conversations will now be coming to Facebook. In other words, you can now use hashtags on Facebook. Here is the press release from Facebook’s Greg Lindley: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Facebook to share their thoughts on big moments happening all around them. […]...
- June 12, 2013
- Content Marketing, email, Uncategorized
- b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, content-marketing, email, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-marketing-vancouver, strategies
Email marketing is a great way to build loyalty, trust, and brand awareness. Done right, an it can improve your brand’s reputation across the board. Done wrong, and you can lose valuable brand ambassadors. Here are a few ways to improve your email marketing campaign. 1. Are you making it past the junk folder? – Many […]...