It’s not enough to just be online, it’s important that you are seen. So what are the best ways to ensure your ideal customers see you? Here’s our top 4 tips. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle You have already posted great content on your blog. You’ve taken the time and energy and shared some of your top […]...
- May 29, 2014
- Facebook, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, Facebook Marketing, marketing, mashable, ROI, ROI social media, social-ads, social-business, social-data, social-listening, social-marketing, social-marketing-plan, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-branding, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-marketing
Facebook remains the most popular social media platform among marketers, but less than half agree that it’s actually effective, according to Social Media Examiner‘s 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Nearly 100% of professionals polled reported using the network in business-to-consumer marketing while 89% said they used it t...
- April 17, 2014
- advertising, Social Media
- ad spend, ad tools, ad-buy, ads, advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-roi, strategies, tools facebook tools
This story originally appeared in searchenginewatch.com Facebook HQ has been busy tinkering with the ads platform to make improvements that provide Facebook advertisers more control, more organization, and streamlined ad creation. Read on for five features Facebook advertisers should be using now, how to use them, and how they can benefit from thes...
- April 15, 2014
- Social Media
- ads, advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, content-marketing, facebook, facebook-ads, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, ROI, ROI social media, seo-vancouver, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Back in 2012 as Facebook was facing an IPO, they were stuck with a little problem on how to make money. Since their IPO in 2012, Facebook has seriously stepped up it’s Ad game. Facebook advertising went from a questionably effective tool, to now being one of the most effective ways to gain ROI on […]...
- February 19, 2014
- Social Media, Strategies
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, content-marketing, creative, identity, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, love, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, people, ROI, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social media, vancouver
“People don’t buy things for logical reasons,” Zig Ziglar once famously said. “They buy for emotional reasons.” Which means: In order to gain customers — and keep them for life — you’ve got to do more than introduce them to your brand, business, or product. You’ve got to make them fall in love with it. ...
- March 7, 2013
- B2B, Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- branding, branding-and-identity, creative-branding, identiy, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladderup, ladderupinc, ROI, socail-media-small-business, social media, social-media-branding, social-media-vancouver
Any marketer will tell you that the Internet has changed the way we perceive brands. No longer is a successful brand identity derived from a well-placed television ad or a glossy magazine article, but instead a more all-encompassing approach led by the Internet and social media. To create truly successful branding in the age of […]...