Is she talking to herself? Nope, who types anymore! (insert eye roll) Whether you are using this feature on your smartphone or not, you’re likely overhearing the conversations. “Alexa, play music” or “Okay Google” can be overheard just about anywhere. Voice search has gain significant popularity in the past few years, ...
At Ladder Up Inc, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and helping you grow your business and become better marketers. In today’s marketplace you need your audience to be able to find you online. Search engine optimization is a necessity to your businesses success. It’s a long term strategy that you can start implementing […...
- October 31, 2016
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Creative, Entrepreneurship, Infographic, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Strategies, Website Design
- 2017 planning, b2b, bing, blogs, content, google, info graphics presenence, media profile, search engines, seo, social media, Updates, videos, website, yahoo
With 2017 planning just around the corner, it’s important to think about a few ways you can boost your B2B marketing efforts. Here are just a few of our favourite tricks. We’ll have more tips for you in our blog next month as well. Website If you don’t have a website, you need one. This […]...
- June 29, 2016
- Content Marketing, Google, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Strategies, Uncategorized, Website Design
- b2b-vancouver, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, seo-vancouver, website-design
Website redesigns are a part of business. Whether it’s every couple of years or more frequently, styles change and so should your site. But, when that time comes, you don’t want to lose the traction you’ve gained with your SEO (search engine optimization) efforts. The dilemma is, there’s a lot to know to do it […]...
- March 30, 2016
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
Blogging is an online equalizer. Given enough time and the right words (SEO), blogging can take a small business and put them ahead of their competitors in web searches – which is great when advertising and marketing dollars are far from equal. But, the biggest challenge we hear from clients is their lack of ideas […]...
- May 20, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Infographic
- b2b, b2c, communication strategy, Content Marketing, Infographic, New Media, sem, seo
Did you know that in todays world, putting content at the heart of your communication strategy means success. Content marketing has become well- established technique used by both B2B AND B2C marketers. How can YOU stand out from all the noise? Content marketing is only increasing with popularity as 55% of B2B marketers and 59% […]...
Want a competitive benefit? Implementing a successful mobile strategy in 2015 will get you there as a recent study explained that 74% of mobile users use search engines to make a purchase. You can do this by optimizing your website for small screen devices to target the mobile users and improve the user experience in […]...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...
- July 2, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, canadian-business, Commerce, content-marketing, Ebusiness, ecommerce, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, marketing-vancouver, online, online store, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-meida
Statistics Canada says Canadian businesses sold more than $136 billion in goods and services over the internet in 2013, up from $122 billion a year earlier. The agency says wholesale trade, manufacturing and retail trade accounted for 61% of the value of ecommerce sales, similar to the 2012 results. It says about 13% of businesses […]...
- June 16, 2014
- conversation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderupinc, seo, social-listening, social-media-listening, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
With so much data now freely available, why are more businesses not actively monitoring it? The data is there, the conversations are happening; it’s just a matter of listening. We’ve written recently about some of the more obvious benefits of tapping into the conversations your customers, future customers, and even competitors are having onli...