Businesses are in a tizzy these days because the posts on their Facebook Pages are reaching fewer people. A recent study estimated that brand posts on Facebook are typically seen by about 6 percent of a page’s fans, and that figure is expected to fall further this year. The decline has created a growing tension […]...
- July 16, 2014
- Content Marketing, Marketing, Social Media
- content, Content Marketing, Followers, marketing, social media, social-marketing, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-marketing, vancouver
Content marketing is one of the biggest challenges and opportunities for both business and consumer brands today. As brands look to expand their reach online and engage audiences beyond ‘interruptive’ advertising, they’re increasingly looking to cultivate shareable content that is informative, entertaining and interesting. Marketers regularly...
- May 29, 2014
- Facebook, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, Facebook Marketing, marketing, mashable, ROI, ROI social media, social-ads, social-business, social-data, social-listening, social-marketing, social-marketing-plan, social-marketing-vancouver, social-media-branding, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-marketing
Facebook remains the most popular social media platform among marketers, but less than half agree that it’s actually effective, according to Social Media Examiner‘s 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report. Nearly 100% of professionals polled reported using the network in business-to-consumer marketing while 89% said they used it t...
- May 9, 2014
- Anatomy, Connected, consumer, Consumer Anatomy, Consumer Relationship, Customer Relationships, Customer Success, Infographic, ladder-up, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-van, marketing-vancouver, Small Business Marketing Vancouver, small-business-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver, vancouver
This story originally appeared in Demac media Modern shoppers are more connected now than ever before, making daily connections with viewers within their social networks. Shoppers expect closer, more relevant connections with brands as 68% of consumers agree that shopping today is less about the brands or products themselves and more about what the...
- June 14, 2013
- Facebook, Social Media, Uncategorized
- b2b social, facebook, facebook-advertising, hashtags, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, small-business-marketing, social-marketing, social-media-marketing, social-media-marketing-vancouver
In a recent blog post, Facebook announced that public conversations will now be coming to Facebook. In other words, you can now use hashtags on Facebook. Here is the press release from Facebook’s Greg Lindley: Every day, hundreds of millions of people use Facebook to share their thoughts on big moments happening all around them. […]...
- May 22, 2013
- SEO, Social Media, Uncategorized
- content-marketing, content-marketing-vancouver, ladder, ladder-up, ROI social media, seo, seo-strategies, seo-strategy, seo-vancouver, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-marketing, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, strategies
It seems like SEO strategies are always changing, and every day people are fighting the good SEO fight to make their page appear closer to the top of Google search results. While some SEO strategies come and go, there are a few that are here to stay. Stick by these SEO guidelines with all of […]...