When applying for a new job, the first place your potential employer is going to look for you is Google. If you’re on Twitter, it is most likely that your Twitter account will be on the front page of this search, and your Twitter Bio is what they are going to read first. So what […]...
- October 21, 2013
- Branding, Case Study
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, campaign, cards, case-study, content-marketing, creation, creative, cross-fit, crossfit, crossfit-northwest, design, fit, graphic-design, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, live, live-fit, media, northwest, re-brand, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-vancouver, up, website, work
After a lot of hard work and design, we just completed the Brand Strategy, Logo, Website, Mobile Site, Business Cards, and Social Media Accounts for LiveFit, a Fitness, Cross Fit, and Healthy Living coaching center based in Ferndale, Washington. The project for LiveFit involved a complete strategy for the company with a full meal deal […]...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- September 23, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, bc-business, business, content-marketing, gen-y, generation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sharing, social, social media, social-media-small-business, tech, y
Capturing the attention of The Millennials, or often referred to as Gen Y, is something that marketers and advertisers the world over are trying to figure out how to do. Whether it’s through a viral video or a a clever meme, Getting some of Gen Y’s attention is important for any marketer today. And why […]...
- July 2, 2013
- Marketing, Social Media, Uncategorized
- BRIAN SOLIS, business, conversation, conversation-prism, marketing, media, PATH, prism, social, social media, vancouver
The social media landscape seems to change daily with new social networks and tools emerging, and old ones falling by the wayside. When the conversation prism was introduced in 2008, there were 22 social media categories, each with just a handful of brands. Five years and four versions later, this years conversation prism outlines a […]...