Shortly after an estimated $18 Billion valuation, mobile car hiring service Uber is facing fresh protests across Europe. Taxi drivers are taking to the streets and protesting in London and Paris against Uber. Whats does this mean for the future of the app? See Photos Here: Taxis Block European Cities in Uber Strike ...
- December 19, 2013
- Creative, Marketing, Uncategorized
- 2013, art, best-of-2013, births, brand, branding, celebrities, content-marketing, creative, deaths, entertainment, google, government, healthcare, here's-to-2013, image, ladder-up, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, Mario, Mario Zucca, netiflix, new-year, picture, politics, social-media-management, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, sports, summarized, tech, tumblr, yahoo, year-end, Zucca
Artist Mario Zucca recently unveiled Here’s to 2013, a visual toast to everything that just happened. Created for Beautler Ink, Zucca’s image is a 2013 time capsule that takes into account mostly pop culture, with a bit of politics, sports, and other. From births and deaths to the ascendance of Netflix, and even the difficulty of re...
- October 23, 2013
- SEO, Social Media
- Bio, brand, branding, content-marketing, Copy, Keywords, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, social, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, tech, twitter, vancouver, Writing
When applying for a new job, the first place your potential employer is going to look for you is Google. If you’re on Twitter, it is most likely that your Twitter account will be on the front page of this search, and your Twitter Bio is what they are going to read first. So what […]...
- October 15, 2013
- Articles, B2B, Branding, Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- b2b, brand, branding, brands, building-social, business, consumers, content, content-marketing, creative-branding, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, marketing, marketing-plan, media, organizing, plan, presence, social, social media, social-business, social-era, social-marketing-plan, social-strategy, strategy, tech, vancouver, wildfire
If there’s one thing we’ve learned about successful social businesses, It’s that reputation is everything. While a great social media strategy may help you to say certain things about your brand, it also allows your consumers to say a lot more about your brand. And what people are saying about your brand is of course, […]...
- October 7, 2013
- Case Study, SEO, Social Media
- billion, initial-public-offering, IPO, ladder, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, news, offering, public, SEC, stock, tech, tech-news, twitter, TWTR, up, users
Last week Twitter filed to raise $1 Billion in it’s initial public offering, and list on the stock market under the name “TWTR.” In the companies filing with the SEC commission, it was revealed that it now has 218.3 million monthly active users, with more than 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets per […]...
- September 23, 2013
- b2b-vancouver, bc-business, business, content-marketing, gen-y, generation, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sharing, social, social media, social-media-small-business, tech, y
Capturing the attention of The Millennials, or often referred to as Gen Y, is something that marketers and advertisers the world over are trying to figure out how to do. Whether it’s through a viral video or a a clever meme, Getting some of Gen Y’s attention is important for any marketer today. And why […]...