When you have a small business it’s hard to find the time to market your own company. You just get too busy servicing your clients to spend time creating and publishing news about yourself. This is exactly where Ladder Up can help, especially during the busy holiday season. If you have it on your “to […]...
- May 8, 2012
- Branding, Marketing, Social Media
- business, content-marketing, LinkedIn, marketing, online, profile, promotion, resume, seo, set-up, social media, vancouver
Your Personal Profile on LinkedIn A lot of people look at LinkedIn as a glorified Facebook for business people, or just another job search board. While it can help you find a job, or an employer, it can do a whole lot more if you know to know how to use it correctly. Let’s look […]...
- March 2, 2012
- Branding, Facebook, Social Media
- cover, facebook, header, image, marketing, promotions, strategy, timeline, vancouver
On March 30, 2012 your business Facebook page will get a facelift.. Facebook Timeline (you can switch to the new design now, if you like to get a jump on things). The best thing about Facebook’s Timeline is the large billboard image, your cover image, waiting to belt out your branding message. Your business can […]...
- February 18, 2012
- Articles, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, Marketing, Online Portfolio, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Stategies
- articles, brochures, content-marketing, e-newsletters, facebook, four-square, pinterest, set-up, social media, twitter, vancouver
You’ve spent all sorts of time creating your online portfolio of social media profiles, online articles, directory listings, e-newsletters, online catalogues and brochures but your sales staff isn’t embracing technology by signing up for a Linked In account, let alone have they begun tweeting. So how do you get them to see the value in ...
- January 19, 2012
- B2B, Branding, Logos
- b2b, burnaby, business, logo, logo-design, marketing, re-design, update, vancouver
If your logo doesn’t speak to you like it used to, or you threw yours together using “Word” at some point. Consider having us give it an overhaul. We can simple clean up the version you current have or come up with a completely new look for your business. Just starting out? We’ve created dozens […]...
Here’s a tip… If you missed sending out holiday cards this year, try sending out a “Happy New Year” e-card to your clients. If you wait until the second week of the year to send it, you’ll likely find more people at their desk!...
Keeping your website new and fresh is essential to keep current and look creditable. It is also an crucial part of search engine optimization. Changes to the design of a website can have a profound impact on a customers perception. As an example: Recently we were contracted by Fare Logistics to update their website. Being […]...
Picked up our new business cards today! Let us know what you think. ...
- September 28, 2011
- Campaigns, Marketing, Strategies
- campaign, female, implementation, ladder-up, marketing, moms, strategies, strategy, successful, vancouver, women
If you aren’t a parent or grandparent you probably don’t notice the incredible amount of advertising directed to moms and although this is far from a new topic. I’m bringing it up because of a recent campaign by Superstore that I truly believe is brilliant. Every mom wants the best for their baby and although […]...
- April 28, 2011
- Creative, Logos
- brand, branding, budget, considerations, creation, design, logo, logos, printing, vancouver
Logos are often confused with a brand. A logo is a reflection of a business, but it is not a brand. It is a key element when it comes to a company’s branding however, and is a fundamental element for a consistent marketing message to the target market. Logos are an important image that symbolizes […]...