Is she talking to herself? Nope, who types anymore! (insert eye roll) Whether you are using this feature on your smartphone or not, you’re likely overhearing the conversations. “Alexa, play music” or “Okay Google” can be overheard just about anywhere. Voice search has gain significant popularity in the past few years, ...
Below you will find a comprehensive list of the different on page SEO factors we evaluate during an audit. Why they are important, what data we’re looking for and how these factors can will be improved for better search ranking. Additionally, when Ladder Up performs an audit we also provide off page SEO strategies to […]...
- October 31, 2016
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Creative, Entrepreneurship, Infographic, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Strategies, Website Design
- 2017 planning, b2b, bing, blogs, content, google, info graphics presenence, media profile, search engines, seo, social media, Updates, videos, website, yahoo
With 2017 planning just around the corner, it’s important to think about a few ways you can boost your B2B marketing efforts. Here are just a few of our favourite tricks. We’ll have more tips for you in our blog next month as well. Website If you don’t have a website, you need one. This […]...
- September 15, 2016
- B2B, Content Marketing, LinkedIn, Marketing, SEO, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, technology
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, LinkedIn, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver
With time at a premium we understand that no B2B marketer wants to add another social media platform and strategy to their to-do list. That being said, you should bump LinkedIn up that list – perhaps ahead of some other platforms based on your target market. Why? 80% of B2B leads were generated through LinkedIn […]...
- June 29, 2016
- Content Marketing, Google, Marketing, SEM, SEO, Strategies, Uncategorized, Website Design
- b2b-vancouver, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, google, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing-vancouver, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo, seo-vancouver, website-design
Website redesigns are a part of business. Whether it’s every couple of years or more frequently, styles change and so should your site. But, when that time comes, you don’t want to lose the traction you’ve gained with your SEO (search engine optimization) efforts. The dilemma is, there’s a lot to know to do it […]...
- February 17, 2014
- B2B, Case Study, Content Marketing, Industrial, SEO, Website Design
- brand, branding, case, case-study, content-marketing, harkness, harkness-industries, industries, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, molding, plastics, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers. With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkn...