It is always a good idea to keep things fresh and new on social media. Changing your cover pictures and profile pictures often show your audience you are present. If you’re worried about consistency, sit down with your team and develop some brand guidelines. Keeping the colours or style of imagery consistent is a a […]...
Category Archives: Social Media
- May 11, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, email, Email Marketing, Marketing, Social Media, Strategies
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, creative, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business
Anyone who has ever sent an email and waited for a reply, click-through or phone call as a result knows that strong subject lines are essential. But how the heck do we determine what’s a great subject line, versus a so-so subject line, or an awful subject line? Fortunately, some folks at a company called […]...
- March 21, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Infographic, Social Media
- facebook, google, hashtag, Infographic, Instagram, twitter
Want to double your engagement on social media? There is a simple way to do this with hashtags; those # signs you see all over Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook which allow you to tag your posts with information indicating your area of interest and let people find your material when they are searching for that […]...
- February 28, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Facebook, Infographic, Social Media, Stategies
- facebook, google, Infographic, pinterest, social media, twitter
Did you know that you should be updating all of your channels at least once per day if your using social media to drive traffic to your website, build an engaging community of customers and fans and using social media to raise awareness of your services or products. However, not all social networks are the […]...
- March 28, 2013
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Marketing, Research, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, gs-sales, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, re-design, ROI social media, social media, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, vancouver, website-design, website-redesign, website-redesign-vancouver
Just like people, every company has a unique personality. At Ladderup, we understand that your company has different marketing needs, and that you will need a custom made approach to reach your goals. In the first of a series of case studies, we take a look at the website redesign for GS Sales, a plastics […]...