- February 5, 2015
- Email Marketing, Productivity
- advertising, b2b-vancouver, Content Marketing, email, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, marketing
Do you have the same dreaded feeling every Monday morning? You wake up and start checking your email, and then after clearing your inbox, you try to stay on top of incoming emails all day long, checking perhaps a little too often. With so many notifications popping up throughout the day, it come sometime seem […]...
- February 3, 2015
- Job Posting
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, hiring vancouver, job, job-market, job-posting, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver, vancouver hire
We’re currently accepting applications for a position with Ladder Up. This will be a key supporting role working with our marketing agency, as well as our small sugar cookie bakery. This position would best suit someone that has an aptitude for business activities including servicing customers via phone and email, marketing, and some bookke...
- January 29, 2015
- advertising, SEO
- analytics, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, canada-marketing, Content Marketing, digital-marketing, glitter, google, internet marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing stunt, meme marketing, seo, ship your enemies glitter, stunt, vancouver, viral, viral marketing
Last week the Internet was both appalled and in love with a website that promised to ship your enemies glitter for the small price of $10. Shipyourenemiesglitter.com was set up buy a 22 year old marketing and SEO expert, who set up the site on the simple premise of, you pay me $10, and I […]...
- September 8, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, twitter
We all know the power of Twitter to connect us with the topics and people that we care about. However, over and over, we see people making the same one mistake that limits the amount of people that will see their tweets. So what’s the number one mistake people make on Twitter? Gary Vaynerchuck […]...
- September 5, 2014
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, business, Content Marketing, contest, gap, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, media, social, social contesting, social media
Gap is going social for its new back-to-school campaign. The retailer has launched “GapKids Class of 2014,” a global contest inviting parents to submit photos of their kids for the chance to be featured in a 2015 GapKids marketing campaign. Gap said it’s the “next generation” of Casting Call, a program that invited parents to upload [&he...
Businesses are in a tizzy these days because the posts on their Facebook Pages are reaching fewer people. A recent study estimated that brand posts on Facebook are typically seen by about 6 percent of a page’s fans, and that figure is expected to fall further this year. The decline has created a growing tension […]...
CANADIAN PRESS JULY 17, 2014 If a pint of coffee-flavoured beer gets you salivating, then Tim Hortons has a few other ideas that could change how you think about the restaurant chain. Executives have lifted the curtain on a new concept store, buried deep inside the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as part of an invite-only convention […]...
- July 11, 2014
- Content Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b-vancouver, brand, business, Content Marketing, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ROI social media, social media, social-media-small-business
Roasted strawberry buttermilk. Goat cheese with cherries. Bourbon with toasted butter pecans. These are just some of the mouth-watering ice cream flavors that dessert aficionados across the country can enjoy, thanks to culinary entrepreneur Jeni Britton Bauer. Jeni dropped out of art school in the mid ’90s to follow her passion for making ice cre...