Is she talking to herself? Nope, who types anymore! (insert eye roll) Whether you are using this feature on your smartphone or not, you’re likely overhearing the conversations. “Alexa, play music” or “Okay Google” can be overheard just about anywhere. Voice search has gain significant popularity in the past few years, ...
- February 17, 2015
- B2B, Marketing
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-marketing, b2b-vancouver, branding, business, Content Marketing, customer, customer engagement, engagement, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, media, small business, social, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, vancouver
The power of social media offers a huge opportunity for B2B marketers to reach their clients. Studies show that we are still influenced most by our peers at work, making buying and marketing decisions heavily influenced by what one’s peers or coworkers are saying online. This means that social channels where we interact with our […]...
- February 17, 2014
- B2B, Case Study, Content Marketing, Industrial, SEO, Website Design
- brand, branding, case, case-study, content-marketing, harkness, harkness-industries, industries, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, molding, plastics, social media, social-media-small-business, vancouver
Harkness Industries is a full service manufacturing company offering prototyping, tool design, plastic and urethane molding, finishing, and packaging. As a women-owned small business, Harness Industries has earned a reputation as one of the industry’s most customer-responsive suppliers. With their most valued asset being their customer, Harkn...
- April 23, 2013
- Branding, Case Study, Uncategorized
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, case-study, content-marketing, creation, graphic-design, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-small-business, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, vancouver, website-design
Redwood Plastics is an innovative plastics company based in British Columbia. In operation since 1971, Redwood Plastics, in partnership with it’s manufacturing division and suppliers, molds, machines, fabricates and distributes a wide-range of high quality custom plastics parts. Redwood came to us as an already established brand with an exist...
- April 4, 2013
- B2B, Case Study
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, ROI social media, seo, social media, social-media-vancouver, sugar-cookies, sugar-cookies-vancouver, sugar-vancouver, vancouver
Sugar Cookies and Confections is unique company. As one of Vancouver’s only custom-made sugar cookie companies, Sugar has quickly established established itself as a leader in this niche market. A locally owned and operated company, Sugar Vancouver has a loyal customer base serving weddings, businesses, and parties alike. Quite simply,...
- March 28, 2013
- B2B, Branding, Campaigns, Content Marketing, Marketing, Research, Social Media, Social Media Set Up, Website Design
- b2b, b2b social, brand, branding, business, Business Card Design, content-marketing, graphic-design, gs-sales, ladder-up, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderupinc, marketing, re-design, ROI social media, social media, social-media-vancouver, social-meida, strategies, vancouver, website-design, website-redesign, website-redesign-vancouver
Just like people, every company has a unique personality. At Ladderup, we understand that your company has different marketing needs, and that you will need a custom made approach to reach your goals. In the first of a series of case studies, we take a look at the website redesign for GS Sales, a plastics […]...
- January 19, 2012
- B2B, Branding, Logos
- b2b, burnaby, business, logo, logo-design, marketing, re-design, update, vancouver
If your logo doesn’t speak to you like it used to, or you threw yours together using “Word” at some point. Consider having us give it an overhaul. We can simple clean up the version you current have or come up with a completely new look for your business. Just starting out? We’ve created dozens […]...
Here’s a tip… If you missed sending out holiday cards this year, try sending out a “Happy New Year” e-card to your clients. If you wait until the second week of the year to send it, you’ll likely find more people at their desk!...