Definition: The factor or consideration presented by a seller as the reason that one product or service is different from and better than that of the competition. If you can’t answer this question, you are in trouble. Defining a USP is important because it’s the reason you’re in business. Your business exists for a reason. No […]...
- July 22, 2016
- B2B, B2C, Industrial, Marketing, Research, Strategies
- b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, content-marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing-vancouver
There are times when it seems that B2B customer relationships are the ultimate closest-knit. A great B2B sales person knows their clients intimately and researches potential clients constantly. It conjures up images of meetings where needs are discussed and generational relationships are formed. For many companies this holds true. Unfortunately, sa...
- May 11, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, E-Newsletter, email, Email Marketing, Marketing, Social Media, Strategies
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, Content Marketing, content-marketing, creative, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media, search-engine-marketing-vancouver, seo-vancouver, social media, social-media-management, social-media-management-vancouver, social-media-small-business
Anyone who has ever sent an email and waited for a reply, click-through or phone call as a result knows that strong subject lines are essential. But how the heck do we determine what’s a great subject line, versus a so-so subject line, or an awful subject line? Fortunately, some folks at a company called […]...
- February 25, 2016
- advertising, B2B, B2C, Campaigns, Facebook, Social Media
- ads, call-to-action, canvas, carousel, facebook, images, media buy, mobile, videos
“Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.” With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products. You can easily build your Canvas using a combination ...
- January 9, 2016
- advertising, Articles, B2B, B2C, Branding, Content Marketing, Facebook, Marketing, Social Media, Stategies, Strategies, technology
- advertising, b2b, b2b social, b2b-vancouver, brand, branding, business, Content Marketing, creative, facebook, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing trends, marketing-vancouver, ROI social media
As 2015 ended and 2016 begins, we see a lot of lists floating around about “top ideas”, the “best of” and “what to expect”. Some of those have been about marketing trends, so we’ve combed through and created a compilation of what we think 2016 will bring to the world of marketing. [&hel...
- November 26, 2015
- advertising, B2C, Branding, Creative, Marketing, Strategies
- brand, branding, kiosk marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-van, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing strategies, marketing-vancouver, strategies
On a recent trip to Chicago, we found numerous little kiosks that had an ingenious way of handing out samples to customers without anyone having to man a booth all day – no sore feet, no high wage cost. There’s no shortage of shops, malls and people along the Mile, so this location definitely sees […]...
- August 22, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Google, Reviews, SEO, Testimonials
- direct link, email, google reviews, reviews, testimonials
Your customers are using search to find your business and having a positive online reputation is a necessity. Having a My Business account with Google can help increase brand perception if you optimize your listing with great reviews. You’ll also benefit from an increase in search rank. Nearly 70% of all internet searches are done […]...
- July 7, 2015
- advertising, Articles, B2C, Branding, Creative, Marketing, Photo, Strategies, technology
- brand, branding, creative, creative marketing, ladder-up, ladder-up-inc, ladder-up-marketing-vancouver, ladder-up-vancouver, ladderup, ladderupinc, marketing, marketing-vancouver, sales techniques, strategies
On a recent trip to L.A. we were strolling the Hollywood and Highland Mall, just off Hollywood Boulevard. This is one of those malls where the stores and prices range wildly. Here you may find a Kardashian with a collection of Louis Vuitton parcels or a tourist with a recent GAP purchase shopping at the […]...
- May 20, 2015
- B2B, B2C, Content Marketing, Infographic
- b2b, b2c, communication strategy, Content Marketing, Infographic, New Media, sem, seo
Did you know that in todays world, putting content at the heart of your communication strategy means success. Content marketing has become well- established technique used by both B2B AND B2C marketers. How can YOU stand out from all the noise? Content marketing is only increasing with popularity as 55% of B2B marketers and 59% […]...
Here is a list of my favorite digital and social media marketing quotes: 1. “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brain Solis 2. “We have technology, finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.” – Pierre [&helli...